The Annan Athletic 2016/17 thread

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Just had to come on your forum and say ,what a welcoming friendly  club you have, made all us stranraer supporters very welcome,

Pies are good also,but could not make out what the announcer was saying ,But great wee club

Pleased you enjoyed your day on Saturday. The usual match announcer is on holiday. The one on Saturday it was his first time doing it.

Seems to be an alarming lack of options going forward. So far we're not even came close to replacing Weatherson, Todd or Osadolar. Think we'll struggle big time for goals.

Seems to be an alarming lack of options going forward. So far we're not even came close to replacing Weatherson, Todd or Osadolar. Think we'll struggle big time for goals.

I agree! David McKenna looks good so far and seems to make himself available for a pass but since far we don't seem to have the quality to make the pass to him. Also he's the only one up front.

Annan look great side this year better than last season I think good luck vs Motherwell tomorrow think yours might win

They haven't replaced weatherson Todd Flynn oslador with anyone better so can't see where you are coming from at all.

Goalkeepers

Blair Currie

Alex Mitchell

Defenders

Steven Black

Raffi Krissian

Jean Guy Lucas

Steven Swinglehurst

Peter Watson

Stewart Sharkey

Midfielders

Barry Cuddihy

Przemyslaw Dachnowicz

Scott Norman

Liam Park

Tony Ribeiro

Adam Asghar

Willie Robertson

Max Wright

Forwards

David McKenna

Rabin Omar

Lewis Guy
I think Omar is great player they have so is Lewis guy willie Roberson is good signing for them

Archived