Money in the Bank 2016

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rollins rematch clause on RAW

Reigns rematch clause at Battleground

Triple threat at Summerslam.

Reigns vs Seth tonight to face Dean at Battleground

Reigns vs Ambrose at Battleground, Seth interferes and attacks both men, Dean retains via DQ

Reigns vs Rollins vs Ambrose at Summerslam

Least that's how I'm hoping it goes

Reckon AJ after a slow first month or two has went to a different level since Mania.

He's been amazing for me.

He was hamstrung a bit by poor booking early on.  He only really feuded with Jericho, and they never quite had the chemistry.  Then he lost at WM inexplicably.  He does look like the handbrakes off a bit now - got the best out of Reigns with some great matches, and he's now with Cena who will always have at least solid matches.  I think they could put him with anyone right now and he'd put on a good show.

He was hamstrung a bit by poor booking early on.  He only really feuded with Jericho, and they never quite had the chemistry.  Then he lost at WM inexplicably.  He does look like the handbrakes off a bit now - got the best out of Reigns with some great matches, and he's now with Cena who will always have at least solid matches.  I think they could put him with anyone right now and he'd put on a good show.

That bit right there for me. He is a very talented wrestler who will manage to get a good match out of anyone and some really special matches out of others. Can't say i am a regins fan but the matches between them were very very good.

Expect Cena to win the rematch and all of Styles' momentum to disappear.

He'll win the rematch, then another 2 matches, and then AJ can drop into mid card obscurity.

Hopefully wont happen, they've got AJ right in up at the top now, it would be a waste to just throw that away.

Archived