Teacher Gets Pregnant By 13 year old Pupil

You've answered your own question there, I think. Although maybe some poor sods being ridden by the 70 year librarian as we speak

I suppose nobody's going to be bragging to the class about that. Case closed.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only imagine she managed to rescue enough spongle off the sheets to get herself pregnant. At 13 the thought of getting to pump that would have had me going off like the 1 o'clock gun.

12:55 gun, surely?

I'd let the 13 year old boy f**k me now in the hope there's still an unwashed crust of her juices on him that I could feel inside me.

The even worse crime than statutory rape here is someone getting their news from the lad bible. The amount of shite they post that people try and have conversations with me about that they've taken as Gospel is absolutely depressing.

Half the time what the lad bible article says and what the link they post to say two completely different things.

I'd let the 13 year old boy f**k me now in the hope there's still an unwashed crust of her juices on him that I could feel inside me.

The even worse crime than statutory rape here is someone getting their news from the lad bible. The amount of shite they post that people try and have conversations with me about that they've taken as Gospel is absolutely depressing.

Half the time what the lad bible article says and what the link they post to say two completely different things.

Well that was disturbing

Threads gone.

Why do people continually get so upset and wound up about the LadBible on here? Calm doon guys.

It's alright to look at funny memes and videos, but there are people who get all their news information from them, including about very serious subjects, when they have no journalistic background, half the time their articles are clickbait and the other half their poorly written article says nothing like what the actual news article they link says .

Those people should be culled before one more person tries to speak to me about something they've read on there while bringing about the 20% knowledge they've picked up about it and acting like an expert.

Why do people continually get so upset and wound up about the LadBible on here? Calm doon guys.

It's alright to look at funny memes and videos, but there are people who get all their news information from them, including about very serious subjects, when they have no journalistic background, half the time their articles are clickbait and the other half their poorly written article says nothing like what the actual news article they link says .

Those people should be culled before one more person tries to speak to me about something they've read on there while bringing about the 20% knowledge they've picked up about it and acting like an expert.

Got to say, in all the years I've been reading this site, that is up there with one of the most horrifying posts I've ever seen. Grim.

Agree about people getting their news from ridiculous sources though and it's very annoying. Got one mate who continually comes out with random stories from cracked.com as if it's a serious, non-comedy site. When he gets rightly laughed at for it he comes out with "just because they do comedy articles doesn't mean it's not true". Painful.

Funny how when the 13 year old boy has sex with a hot teacher he's a top lad and well done to him, but when he has fictional sex with me then I'm a disgusting beast.

Double standards are ridiculous!

Archived