Teacher Gets Pregnant By 13 year old Pupil

I know it is P&B, but what we have here is a child who has been raped, and the best people can say is "well done" or "wid".Some people need to take a good hard look at themselves here.
It's not rape because the wee boy wanted to do it.

The parents should be at blame the most here, because they allowed their child who's under 16 to go out with a teacher older than 16.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not rape because the wee boy wanted to do it. The parents should be at blame the most here, because they allowed their child who's under 16 to go out with a teacher older than 16.

It's statutory rape, because he was under the legal age of consent. Whether he wanted to do it or not is beside the point.

I know it is P&B, but what we have here is a child who has been raped, and the best people can say is "well done" or "wid".

Some people need to take a good hard look at themselves here.

It's in the hands of the proper authorities now that the perpetrator has been fingered.

It's not rape because the wee boy wanted to do it. The parents should be at blame the most here, because they allowed their child who's under 16 to go out with a teacher older than 16.

What???

Rape is sex without consent. A13 year old is unable to consent.

It's statutory rape, because he was under the legal age of consent. Whether he wanted to do it or not is beside the point.

I'm not sure what the rules are in America, but there are different rules here. Rape is rape if the "rapee" is unwilling or under 13. However you can be charged with having sex, with a minor, if the minor is over 13, as you are then considered old enough to give consent. (I think the age is 13, might be 12.)

I know it is P&B, but what we have here is a child who has been raped, and the best people can say is "well done" or "wid".Some people need to take a good hard look at themselves here.

There's a lot of intellectually immature folk post on here.

I'm going to be the wee arsehole who asks, "would you be so chuffed for the kid if the same story happened with a male teacher and a 13 year old girl?" (Maybe without the pregnancy part because the implications are different.) The boy is 13 years old, he can't consent to sex, no matter how much he "wanted" it. 

I'm going to be the wee arsehole who asks, "would you be so chuffed for the kid if the same story happened with a male teacher and a 13 year old girl?" (Maybe without the pregnancy part because the implications are different.) The boy is 13 years old, he can't consent to sex, no matter how much he "wanted" it.

He can, it's still not legal, but it wouldn't be rape.

It doesn't matter whether you want to split hairs about whether sex with a minor is a crime because of the outright lack of consent, or because of a societal rule that protects a vulnerable group because any consent they give is not or is extremely unlikely to be, free and informed.

This is still a clear instance of child sex abuse and of someone abusing a position of authority.

We should not be okay with this and it shouldn't be something we joke about. This is no less serious just because it's a pubescent boy and his female teacher.

It doesn't matter whether you want to split hairs about whether sex with a minor is a crime because of the outright lack of consent, or because of a societal rule that protects a vulnerable group because any consent they give is not or is extremely unlikely to be, free and informed.

This is still a clear instance of child sex abuse and of someone abusing a position of authority.

We should not be okay with this and it shouldn't be something we joke about. This is no less serious just because it's a pubescent boy and his female teacher.

What is the law exactly? I know not everyone who has sex with a minor is charged with rape.(ie the maths teacher that ran away to France) Although grooming and capacity to consent will also be an issue.

Why are so many of the female teachers in these situations attractive?

You've answered your own question there, I think. Although maybe some poor sods being ridden by the 70 year librarian as we speak

I don't think anybody is really saying what happened is ok - I think people are simply saying...well, phwoar!

Archived