Soccer Aid 2016

A harmless bit of fun raising money for good causes or the absolute fucking worst thing? Discuss

I'll probably watch as in recent years the ROW have seemed more up for it and taken to wiping out CBeebies presenters and future Yewtree suspects with knee high tackles.

I don't know how much of Tyldsley and his "when did you ever think you would see Pam St Clement nutmegging Figo" shtick I can take though.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always got into the fun of it. Watching Seedorf tear a bunch of celebrities apart a few years back and seeing one of the c***s from One Direction getting poleaxed was top viewing. 

Was it last year where Edgar David's took it a bit more serious than the rest and started taunting that English twat. Hope to see that again.

I've always got into the fun of it. Watching Seedorf tear a bunch of celebrities apart a few years back and seeing one of the c***s from One Direction getting poleaxed was top viewing.

Wasn't that a Celtic game?

Wasn't that a Celtic game?

Ah aye the one with the 1D fandan getting mauled was. The one with Seedorf running the show was defiantly Soccer Aid. 

Was it last year where Edgar David's took it a bit more serious than the rest and started taunting that English twat. Hope to see that again.

That p***k Jonathan Wilkes who is only in it cause he is Robbie's best mate? I love watching him lose the rag, he takes it so serious.

Remember when Teddy Sheringham laid out Gordon Ramsey? Proper injured him too.

The list of Rest of the World celebrities is the poorest it has ever been, some absolute nobodies in that lineup. Still remember Woody Harrelson scoring the winning penalty against England a couple of years ago, it was brilliant. 

Ah aye the one with the 1D fandan getting mauled was. The one with Seedorf running the show was defiantly Soccer Aid.

Gabby Agbonlahor quickly became the 'most hated man in Britain' due to that tackle.

The list of Rest of the World celebrities is the poorest it has ever been, some absolute nobodies in that lineup. Still remember Woody Harrelson scoring the winning penalty against England a couple of years ago, it was brilliant.

Ah yes - Mike Myers up front with Zidane as playmaker!

The English Legends just don't compare to the class the RoW's do but they always make up for that with celebrities that have played football before.

Really poor line up.

The celebs are mostly all Z list and the only player that's worth watching is Ronaldinho.

Berbatov will be tremendous entertainment, he'll spend the whole time standing in one spot nutmegging folk

Jaap Stam to claim a z-lister.

Cannae wait.

Was it not Olly Murs he absolutely crushed one year? 

Him and Davids take this immensely serious, which is cracking. 

Archived