Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Can't you just learn to read rather than being an utter fanny?

Can't you lighten up or is your catheter giving you problems?, wee hint, stop using the contents of the bag to mix in yer Gin. :P

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Can't you lighten up or is your catheter giving you problems?, wee hint, stop using the contents of the bag to mix in yer Gin. :P

This is the 3rd time you've tried to use this joke and it doesn't get better.  Now would you like to discuss our club or would you rather f**k off?

This is the 3rd time you've tried to use this joke and it doesn't get better.  Now would you like to discuss our club or would you rather f**k off?

:lol: What?, all four years of it?

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The context is us this season.  Care to 'recycle' old material and be a tool or discuss the thread you're on?

You're a grumpy auld bassa the night eh?, forced to have coitus with the missus earlier in order to watch a scrambled picture of The Rangers struggle with a non league side.

You fucking derail any other thread you post on wumming up posters, so how does it feel fukwit? :)

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

You're a grumpy auld bassa the night eh?, forced to have coitus with the missus earlier in order to watch a scrambled picture of The Rangers struggle with a non league side.

You fucking derail any other thread you post on wumming up posters, so how does it feel fukwit? :)

I asked you last night to stop being a tosser.  Even during the Hibs game you were trolling me.  Please f**k off.

1 minute ago, calum_gers said:

You're a strange chap.

Yup, Kinky don't get ant stranger than strange itself. The cnut was in full swing on the Hibees in Europe thread posting fcuk all but pash and drivel.

I asked you last night to stop being a tosser.  Even during the Hibs game you were trolling me.  Please f**k off.

Seeing as you used please, I'm away out wi the mutt to chase some Sevconians.

Just now, hellbhoy said:

Yup, Kinky don't get ant stranger than strange itself. The cnut was in full swing on the Hibees in Europe thread posting fcuk all but pash and drivel.

I made one post about Hibs' midfield being overrun - which was absolutely right.

Now will you stop following me round the board?

39 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I made one post about Hibs' midfield being overrun - which was absolutely right.

Now will you stop following me round the board?

You also after Hibs scored posted about David Gray having a second baby and would any Hibees fan like to own up instead of posting well done etc etc etc. Since yer new club gained promotion you've become a bit of a dick.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

You also after Hibs scored posted about David Gray having a second baby and would any Hibees fan like to own up instead of posting well done etc etc etc. Since yer new club gained promotion you've become a bit of a dick.

The subtext was, "I'd have David Gray's babies".  It was an affirming post.

Now please f**k off.

3 hours ago, forever_blue said:

What a fucking failure of society hellboy is , good to see he is back in full fake wife mode again and he has now even added a wee fake dug aswell . How nice 

Fake wife. fake dug, fake tan, fake job, fake kids, fake designer clothes, fake designer jewellery?, I think I'm supporting the wrong club ffs!, I may need to change it to Sevco and  complete the list.