Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

I see that Warburton has formally ruled out a move for Van Persie.

At the same time I would like to formally rule out a threesome involving me, Amber Heard and Margot Robbie.

Our friends across the city were starting to blog aboot our reckless spending , with us being reported as paying RVD £60 k per week. No horse was too high them.... We were to be back in administration within a month...

On 26 July 2016 at 13:27, The_Kincardine said:

Strong rumour of us signing Jordan Larsson from Helsingborgs.  Won't bother any of the demented on here as they have no interest in football but it would upset a fair few Celtic fans.

^^^^^^ obsessed by the champions.

5 hours ago, bennett said:

Our friends across the city were starting to blog aboot our reckless spending , with us being reported as paying RVD £60 k per week. No horse was too high them.... We were to be back in administration within a month...

^^^^^ obsessed by the champions

58 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

^^^^^^ obsessed by the champions.

57 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

^^^^^ obsessed by the champions

40 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Obese'd by the Champions by the number of X's before the letter "L" on their replica tops more like.

22 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Efe Ambrose linked to Sevco on a swap deal, Sevco take Ambrose and Celtic pay off Sevco's debts but Celtic will still profit from his loss with a run in the Champions League.

We've an entire sub forum for this pish but the plastic morons just can't get enough of us.

2 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

You started it, steamer.

I ripped the pish out of you on The Big Thread - where such dross belongs.  You and your wee mutant pals, though, have absolutely no way of governing yourselves and run about the boards spouting the same tedious pish in every Rangers thread.

Utter cretins.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

I ripped the pish out of you on The Big Thread - where such dross belongs.  You and your wee mutant pals, though, have absolutely no way of governing yourselves and run about the boards spouting the same tedious pish in every Rangers thread.

Utter cretins.

You are not capable of ripping the pish out of anyone. Anywhere. You're a laughing stock mate. A big drunk, staunch laughing stock.

Now, stick this pish in the appropriate sub forum. I'm sure you'll be allowed to drink in there too.

2 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

You are not capable of ripping the pish out of anyone. Anywhere. You're a laughing stock mate. A big drunk, staunch laughing stock.

Now, stick this pish in the appropriate sub forum. I'm sure you'll be allowed to drink in there too.

As I said, we've a sub forum for this pish.  You know this.  You spend your life there.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

As I said, we've a sub forum for this pish.  You know this.  You spend your life there.

Just the other day one of your fellow "bears" was asking me where I'd been in that very sub forum. So this is more drink induced lies from you. Or is this you ripping the pish? :lol: