Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Rab
Get fucked. I post about every team when something topical comes up. I'm obsessed with Scottish football not the ****.
When I first came on this thread I hadn't been on it since October.

Angry wee man syndrome Lichtie !?

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=15&ved=0ahUKEwi0pNismIvRAhXVMlAKHbw_BEsQwqsBCD8wDg&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DM-re0HMkldY&usg=AFQjCNFJIIoIPIsvx95JboiUn7pTSXM8Ww&sig2=V2b1kWkBZfpghchM1pBnIw

1 minute ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Ha ha ha that's a topper there Vicky lass.

Cheers Domsy.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

You've done that before. 

Marginally more amusing the first time.

Play nice now bhoys.

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Made by Sevco fans for the reason Dom stated. Google the 2.

**** are people who used invade and ravage places you no seen Mulan mate.

Yes rangers fans created the derogotary term adopted by some republicans in Northern Ireland to describe the unionist/Protestant population of Northern Ireland lhictie 

here's one to spin yer head lhictie , the definition of the f word you seem to take great offence to has nothing to do with Catholicism . Plenty of proddies in the "brotherhood" originally 

"if you know yer history" 

Edited by Forever_blueco

Yes rangers fans created the derogotary term adopted by some republicans in Northern Ireland to describe the unionist/Protestant population of Northern Ireland lhictie 
here's one to spin yer head lhictie , the definition of the f word you seem to take great offence to has nothing to do with Catholicism . Plenty of proddies in the "brotherhood" originally 

I don't take offence to it, I just know it's an unacceptable term to use. Unlike ***. Everyone knows what they are and why Sevco fans get called that.