Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

Heads gone from the forum creep

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

The wee creepy b*****d's been on the thread but ignored your question. Quelle surprise. 

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Now, I'm off to look after this new baby that's suddenly turned up. 

2 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

Now you know how Joseph must have felt at this time of year...

Stan and Ruggy doing their civic duty by giving hauners to the last two Sellick fans in the village.

Rather sad, actually.

Stan and Ruggy doing their civic duty by giving hauners to the last two Sellick fans in the village.
Rather sad, actually.

Very strange from your friend and the creep Tedi to be mentioning people's children. Even worse he seems to have made a mistake and accused me of having a new baby.

To compound things he slithers away like a creepy fucking snake without explaining himself. Given his previous track record I am amazed that you will do anything to defend him.

Maybe you and him have more in common that just supporting the same team.

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Very strange from your friend and the creep Tedi to be mentioning people's children. Even worse he seems to have made a mistake and accused me of having a new baby.

To compound things he slithers away like a creepy fucking snake without explaining himself. Given his previous track record I am amazed that you will do anything to defend him.

Maybe you and him have more in common that just supporting the same team.

Stop the nonsense about "people's children" and the like.

He's not "accused" you of having a new baby for Christ's sake; he's mixed you up with someone else.

Don't be so bloody stupid.

Stop the nonsense about "people's children" and the like.
He's not "accused" you of having a new baby for Christ's sake

Why mention a new addition to my family? And he is of course mentioning people's children. This a fact.

Nothing I've posted is Incorrect. He could explain himself instead of sending you to make excuses on his behalf.

Correct, I thought I saw Romeo mentioning another arrival on the parenting thread.  No idea why he has got himself into such a state about this.

Given your past posts relating to children it surprises me that you would go down this route again.

What posts would these be?

Really?

Ok then - how about the time you posted the picture of a very young Celtic fan and then made a comment along the lines of, and apologies if this is not verbatim as the post was magically deleted, "wid or not?"

That's one post. Could go on but I think that's enough evidence.

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

Really?

Ok then - how about the time you posted the picture of a very young Celtic fan and then made a comment along the lines of, and apologies if this is not verbatim as the post was magically deleted, "wid or not?"

That's one post. Could go on but I think that's enough evidence.

There is absolutely no evidence.  The photo was posted again and said girl was easily 18+.  The mods agreed.

Utterly tragic that you are trying to castigate a bloke in this way.  Shame on you.

There is absolutely no evidence.  The photo was posted again and said girl was easily 18+.  The mods agreed.
Utterly tragic that you are trying to castigate a bloke in this way.  Shame on you.

The mods agreed but deleted the post and banned all talk relating to it?

Keep pushing Kinc.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

The mods agreed but deleted the post and banned all talk relating to it?

Keep pushing Kinc.

They didn't.  Said photo was posted again about a week ago.

I'm pushing at nothing.  You and yer wee pals are doing yer usual diddy witch-hunt which is absolutely pathetic.

They didn't.  Said photo was posted again about a week ago.
I'm pushing at nothing.  You and yer wee pals are doing yer usual diddy witch-hunt which is absolutely pathetic.

Link please?

What mods agreed with it?

Just now, Dindeleux said:

Link please?

What mods agreed with it?

No need for Lynx.  It is very much to the forum's chagrin that a fair few posters try and make this a cause célèbre.  When I look at those who do it is very much the diddiest of the diddies.