Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

10 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I believe you. :rolleyes: From home you took a suitcase and travelled to Heathrow airport and waited for hours until your flight departed. Pissed off the cabin crew with your impeccable charm whilst irritating passengers with their accentual inadequacies by not speaking the Queen's English. Travelled about an hour in the air and had to circle the skies until a runway was vacant because it's the holiday season and planes keep getting delayed. Waited for what seemed like an age for your empty suitcase at the luggage carousel  in Glesga errport. Then took your empty suitcase to the taxi rank and waited a good while for a taxi to take you to the shite hole that is Ibrox and walked around the surrounding area for hours and hours.

After being mugged for your empty suitcase near ASDA in the surrounding Govan catchment area just off Helen St you spent hours looking through the mug shots to pick out a Rangers supporter at Govan police station which is damn close to where you were mugged by the way, lucky you. How long was the journey back to you home by the way? 5 maybe 6 hours? And you didn't even crack a light that you had come to Glasgow only to get mugged by one of your own?

:P

Ffs...

1 hour ago, naegoodinthedark said:

I'm not very creative bud, sorry!

14 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I believe you. :rolleyes: From home you took a suitcase and travelled to Heathrow airport and waited for hours until your flight departed. Pissed off the cabin crew with your impeccable charm whilst irritating passengers with their accentual inadequacies by not speaking the Queen's English. Travelled about an hour in the air and had to circle the skies until a runway was vacant because it's the holiday season and planes keep getting delayed. Waited for what seemed like an age for your empty suitcase at the luggage carousel  in Glesga errport. Then took your empty suitcase to the taxi rank and waited a good while for a taxi to take you to the shite hole that is Ibrox and walked around the surrounding area for hours and hours.

After being mugged for your empty suitcase near ASDA in the surrounding Govan catchment area just off Helen St you spent hours looking through the mug shots to pick out a Rangers supporter at Govan police station which is damn close to where you were mugged by the way, lucky you. How long was the journey back to you home by the way? 5 maybe 6 hours? And you didn't even crack a light that you had come to Glasgow only to get mugged by one of your own?

:P

How is it humanly possible to create a thread title when you've this shite to contend with?  The dafty doesn't even post on the Sellick threads.

BrandRangersNewco FC, have now declared that they are serious about retaining 3rd.

They've offloaded Garner the Govan Galactico for an undisclosed fee to Ipswich.

No idea how much they had to pay Ipswich, but it's was probably worth it.

We welcome the chase!

aDONis

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

How is it humanly possible to create a thread title when you've this shite to contend with?  The dafty doesn't even post on the Sellick threads.

Then don't post shite yourself. I suppose it was a long way round to say "pish by the way" because I have travelled to fucking Heathrow and back in a 24 hour round trip to the in-laws and it wasn't a couple of or even 3 or 4 hours travel.

As for the Celtic threads?, there is just about the sum of f**k all happening for Celtic at the moment because the manager is on holiday. As soon as he gets back then I'm sure you will pollute the Celtic threads with your very own brand of dross  sugar coated in diatribe.

Now the Pundit has posed a very good point. MOH was by far the best player in a squad full of Portuguese prizefighters? What can we take from his observation Kinky? That the squad has gotten worse or has he suddenly become one of the best right backs in Scottish football? Waghorn even got on the score sheet, so is he showing improvement or is Coleraine at his level.

7 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Then don't post shite yourself. I suppose it was a long way round to say "pish by the way" because I have travelled to fucking Heathrow and back in a 24 hour round trip to the in-laws and it wasn't a couple of or even 3 or 4 hours travel.

As for the Celtic threads?, there is just about the sum of f**k all happening for Celtic at the moment because the manager is on holiday. As soon as he gets back then I'm sure you will pollute the Celtic threads with your very own brand of dross  sugar coated in diatribe.

Now the Pundit has posed a very good point. MOH was by far the best player in a squad full of Portuguese prizefighters? What can we take from his observation Kinky? That the squad has gotten worse or has he suddenly become one of the best right backs in Scottish football? Waghorn even got on the score sheet, so is he showing improvement or is Coleraine at his level.

You are obsessed with Rangers chief haha. Like nothing I have seen before on this site.

But I like the fact you take the slagging from their fans and keep coming back.

Fair play to you. Keep it going.

I'd like to wish Rangers all the best for season 2017/18, with the exception of when they play against us. Hopefully they will do very well and challenge for the title, as the league needs a strong Rangers and a title race. 

8 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: the gift that keeps on giving.

1 hour ago, MJC said:

I'd like to wish Rangers all the best for season 2017/18, with the exception of when they play against us. Hopefully they will do very well and challenge for the title, as the league needs a strong Rangers and a title race. 

I'll bite.

Why does the League need a strong Rangers?

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'll bite.

Why does the League need a strong Rangers?

They are the only club that can seriously challenge Celtic for the title, no one else can. It's not good for the league to have one club running away with it any winning it before Halloween.

That, and the fact that this place and others like it will be hilarious with the obsessors spewing about it. :)

Rangers are the only club with the resources to realistically challenge and hopefully take the title away from Celtic. Aberdeen have shown on numerous occasions in the last few years that despite finishing second they just aren't capable of mounting a serious challenge, only Rangers can do that.

27 minutes ago, MJC said:

They are the only club that can seriously challenge Celtic for the title, no one else can. It's not good for the league to have one club running away with it any winning it before Halloween.

That, and the fact that this place and others like it will be hilarious with the obsessors spewing about it. :)

You said it needed a strong Rangers and a title race.

I don't for a moment accept that the duopoly is any healthier than one of them being miles ahead - in fact I'd say that it's considerably worse - but leaving that aside, you seemed to suggest that a strong Rangers was desirable beyond any challenge to Celtic that might be mounted.

3 minutes ago, MJC said:

Without a strong Rangers there is no title race, Celtic win it at a canter as they have done now for years. It's that simple.

This is a question of consistency alot of teams in the league are evenly matched the jags went 8 games unbeaten so why can't any other team do the same?

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I don't think the Celtic fans on here like you haha.

3 minutes ago, Bobbyb1903 said:

In fairness I dont think Motherwell fans on here even like him..

Some people just don't like someone telling the truth.