Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

A genuine lunatic on the pitch and another in a long line of c***s who played for that club who’s cuntish behaviour was excused as being a ‘winning mentality’. 

Decent goalkeeper I suppose. 

See Tam 'Jaws' Forsyth,  Willie Woodburn, Alex McDonald, Quinton Young, Bobby Shearer, and so on and so on and so on.....

14 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Watched a bit of the first half; you can see why tik tok is playing up here, looked like a lost boy in that company.

I’m so glad that he does play up here. He’s been fantastic for us.

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’m so glad that he does play up here. He’s been fantastic for us.

And no doubt will continue to be domestically.

Against teams with equal or greater resources will be interesting to see how he does.

Anyways was a nice payday for the psycho for what, 5 years service?😉

On 17/07/2023 at 17:50, alta-pete said:

Certainly a lot of business getting done. Not so much a refresh but a complete filleting.

That leaves who as the backbone of the team - Tav, Goldson, Lundstram; anybody else? I think even Barisic is supposed to be away to Notts Forest.

Can’t fault Beale’s confidence or his backing from above. I just hope he’s right..

Souttar ?

hopefully

( RCB )

17 hours ago, THE FAT MAN said:

What's Adam Devine like in terms of playing 1st team games

I see Saints have been linked with a loan deal

Haven’t seen too much of him but he has been pretty impressive when he has stepped in. Very mobile and gets up and down the pitch well offering a constant overlap option. Comfortable on the ball as well.

The negatives for me is we’ve not seen him deliver that end product final ball really and he faded a bit in games.

Beale has confirmed we have a pre-contract in place for Cifuentes but we are working to bring him in this window. Also confirmed that negotiations are ongoing for Danilo who I feel could be a massive signing for us.

3 hours ago, AJF said:

Beale has confirmed we have a pre-contract in place for Cifuentes but we are working to bring him in this window. Also confirmed that negotiations are ongoing for Danilo who I feel could be a massive signing for us.

I think we definitely need another striker. Danilo looks an exciting player but hard to see from compilations and such if he's got the ability to hold the ball up, our play style so far has relied on physical forwards so hope we can adapt. 

Also slightly worried at the lack of links to wingers at the moment. We can't be starting Wright, Matondo or Sakala next season. 

1 hour ago, RuMoore said:

I think we definitely need another striker. Danilo looks an exciting player but hard to see from compilations and such if he's got the ability to hold the ball up, our play style so far has relied on physical forwards so hope we can adapt. 

Also slightly worried at the lack of links to wingers at the moment. We can't be starting Wright, Matondo or Sakala next season. 

Yeah another striker is a must. I wonder if Dessers will be the man to do the hold up and link up play?

I also think under Beale we will move away from a system that requires out and out wingers. I think we’ll look for Tav and Ridvan/Barisic to provide the width.

36 minutes ago, AJF said:

Yeah another striker is a must. I wonder if Dessers will be the man to do the hold up and link up play?

I also think under Beale we will move away from a system that requires out and out wingers. I think we’ll look for Tav and Ridvan/Barisic to provide the width.

Aye hopefully we'll see some Dessers today. I'm not one of these people that pretends to know about new signings so have no clue what to expect really. 

What's your thoughts on Barisic going into next season? I'm seeing a lot of fans being imo overly critical of him. Not convinced Yilmaz is as far ahead as some believe.