Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

19 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Oh right, did I give you a wee ‘out’ there from making a tit of yourself?? I’ll retract it and we can carry on. Any advances on ‘most rangers fans I spoke to’?

I'm not really sure what's riling you about what I've said. I've tried to quantify my statement of most Rangers fans. You've already confirmed the only opinion given on Beale's appointment on here was from myself, which I am assuming expressed concerns about his lack of experience?

Outwith P&B, that only really leaves first hand experience (talking to people about his appointment) and online reaction (e.g. Twitter - where I've already pointed out you can find many instances of concerns being expressed about his lack of experience). I'm not sure what more you're wanting me to say.

As I said, it just comes off as though you're trying to paint this as a scenario where Rangers fans thought everything was bliss, but again, if you're trying to convince me that the majority of Rangers fans had no concerns about Beale's appointment then we will need to agree to disagree.

I do appreciate your retraction though 🤣

Edited by AJF

Looking for some advice! I now live in Australia but I’m back in Scotland over Christmas and my son wants to be sure we make it to a game. The two games we’re in Glasgow for are (potentially) the cup final and the Kilmarnock game. What are the chances of picking up tickets for either or both? Also, would chances be improved by joining MyGers? It would be £75 for us both to join but I thought that might be better spent on tickets? Any help appreciated, cheers!

2 hours ago, GregorW said:

Looking for some advice! I now live in Australia but I’m back in Scotland over Christmas and my son wants to be sure we make it to a game. The two games we’re in Glasgow for are (potentially) the cup final and the Kilmarnock game. What are the chances of picking up tickets for either or both? Also, would chances be improved by joining MyGers? It would be £75 for us both to join but I thought that might be better spent on tickets? Any help appreciated, cheers!

Go and watch Partick Thistle. You'll get tickets with ease.

2 hours ago, GregorW said:

If we make the cup final you’d likely be struggling for tickets. Any spares will usually go to other busses or friends folk owe favours to.

For the Killie game, definitely save your cash and don’t bother with MyGers. Best bet would be to turn up to the ground a little early and hang around either the subway station or outside the old club shop and you should get a spare no problem. Alternatively, get in touch with some supporters busses a week or two before the game and they should be able to sort you out. You can usually find some on twitter or Facebook.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Go and watch Partick Thistle. You'll get tickets with ease.

Yep, we’re definitely going to see a Partick Thistle game, although I grew up a Clydebank fan and still have 7-1 song in my head!

1 hour ago, AJF said:

If we make the cup final you’d likely be struggling for tickets. Any spares will usually go to other busses or friends folk owe favours to.

For the Killie game, definitely save your cash and don’t bother with MyGers. Best bet would be to turn up to the ground a little early and hang around either the subway station or outside the old club shop and you should get a spare no problem. Alternatively, get in touch with some supporters busses a week or two before the game and they should be able to sort you out. You can usually find some on twitter or Facebook.

Thanks, I’ll save the cash and aim to sort out tickets nearer the time!

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve always been a fan of the film-style content that drones can create so it’s nice to see this being used to show off Ibrox.

And while the Govan and Copland stands are looking a bit tired, the Main Stand still looks excellent and you can see that the boards extensive investment in the stadium infrastructure over the last few years is really paying off.

Particularly New Edmiston House which is just a fantastic space, despite running considerably over budget 😅

On 27/10/2023 at 08:34, GregorW said:

Thanks, I’ll save the cash and aim to sort out tickets nearer the time!

Here mate just as a word of warning there are loads of scammers selling fake Rangers (you can read that both ways) tickets on Facebook and other social media so don’t part with your cash until you are sure.