Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

1 hour ago, G51 said:

https://twitter.com/JordanC1107/status/1334840919477145602?s=20

Look at the difference in the calibre of seeded teams vs unseeded teams.

The only teams I'd be shiteing it off in the unseeded group would be Milan and Salzburg.

I'd be wary of PSV aswell, purely because Gotze seems to be healthy and enjoying football again.

I see the sevco thread is still mainly about Celtic, Celtic posters and Celtic social media. Some of the lesser spotted **** have also been much more active recently after having shat it and disappeared for a number of years.

I wonder why?

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I see the sevco thread is still mainly about Celtic, Celtic posters and Celtic social media. Some of the lesser spotted **** have also been much more active recently after having shat it disappeared for a number of years.

I wonder why?

Jesus wept! 😂

57 minutes ago, Romeo said:

And right on queue, jobby flinger turns up.

I just can’t not comment and laugh at your continual inability to see that you are, by quite some distance, far more  guilty of posting on your rivals threads or about your rivals in general. I’m not even saying there’s anything wrong with it, but at least wake-up and realise you look pretty silly having a pop at others for posting about their rivals when it’s something you do a million times more than anyone else.

Edited by 8MileBU

I just can’t not comment and laugh at your continual inability to see that you are, by quite some distance, far more  guilty of posting on your rivals threads or about your rivals in general. I’m not even saying there’s anything wrong with it, but at least wake-up and realise you look pretty silly having a pop at others for posting about their rivals when it’s something you do a million times more than anyone else.
^^^ heads gone

1 hour ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

^^^ heads gone

*Sigh*

You’re an idiot.

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

I see the sevco thread is still mainly about Celtic, Celtic posters and Celtic social media. Some of the lesser spotted **** have also been much more active recently after having shat it and disappeared for a number of years.

I wonder why?

😂😂😂

Would any of our players get into their starting 11?

Leigh Griffiths believes Celtic still have a better squad than Rangers and says he wouldn’t swap ANY Hoops player for Ibrox stars.

The Parkhead striker - who is back fit for their Premiership clash with St Johnstone on Sunday - is convinced that Neil Lennon’s men are still the best in the country.

Celtic are currently 11 points behind Rangers in the Premiership table and have won just two of their last 10 games in all competitions.

They’ve lost four goals in each of their last three Europa League ties - and were knocked out of the Betfred Cup by Ross County in Glasgow a week ago

But Griffiths gave his team-mates the thumbs  up and expects them to quickly turn their season around

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Would any of our players get into their starting 11?

Leigh Griffiths believes Celtic still have a better squad than Rangers and says he wouldn’t swap ANY Hoops player for Ibrox stars.

The Parkhead striker - who is back fit for their Premiership clash with St Johnstone on Sunday - is convinced that Neil Lennon’s men are still the best in the country.

Celtic are currently 11 points behind Rangers in the Premiership table and have won just two of their last 10 games in all competitions.

They’ve lost four goals in each of their last three Europa League ties - and were knocked out of the Betfred Cup by Ross County in Glasgow a week ago

But Griffiths gave his team-mates the thumbs  up and expects them to quickly turn their season around

I love this because it falls down at the very first hurdle.

What's the first position people always think about when you're comparing two XI's?

Goalkeeper.

Ah.