Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

21 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

general discussion around your manager in a space dedicated to Rangers. Not specific to a certain game.

I’ve mentioned in the match thread that he can’t survive this, has no clue and needs to go.

I suppose there’s no harm repeating it here.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Tbf to @AJFhe’s been a massive advocate of Beale being good enough to progress Rangers whilst doing dual manager and DoF role even though he’s not got enough experience to do either never mind both so he’s unlikely to turn against him now.

Why do you keep attributing this false opinion to me?

I don’t recall ever saying that. I believe I said it was the fault of the board not to appoint a DoF and not the fault of Beale.

I was vocal at the time about my concerns regarding Beale’s lack of experience.

The fact that you keep misrepresenting what I’ve said is either a poor attempt at trolling or you’re not good at reading.

Just now, Busta Nut said:

Ok then, How you think he's got? will he be here at the weekend?

You are all so feart that the other mob will slag ye.

As I've got older I've gotten less kneejerky and can see the bigger picture.  A lot of new players coming in, a constant stream of injuries stopping any team consistency. 

Can't talk about yesterday's game too much as I never watched it but his hands were tied with selection.

A lot of pressure will be building regarding sacking him and his interviews sometimes don't do him any favours. 

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

Why do you keep attributing this false opinion to me?

I don’t recall ever saying that. I believe I said it was the fault of the board not to appoint a DoF and not the fault of Beale.

I was vocal at the time about my concerns regarding Beale’s lack of experience.

The fact that you keep misrepresenting what I’ve said is either a poor attempt at trolling or you’re not good at reading.

I was supporting you mate. I don’t think there is anything wrong with you having his back.

I was very vocal against John McGlynn and he’s turned it around big time.

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I was supporting you mate. I don’t think there is anything wrong with you having his back.

I was very vocal against John McGlynn and he’s turned it around big time.

I suppose if the only way you can try and troll is to claim I hold an opinion I haven’t expressed then I am doing alright 

Edited by AJF

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

As I've got older I've gotten less kneejerky and can see the bigger picture.  A lot of new players coming in, a constant stream of injuries stopping any team consistency. 

Can't talk about yesterday's game too much as I never watched it but his hands were tied with selection.

A lot of pressure will be building regarding sacking him and his interviews sometimes don't do him any favours. 

With all due respect, the bigger picture is the reality that we are 7 points behind the league leaders and 3 points behind 2nd place after 7 matches.

We have regressed massively since last season under Beale where we actually had a bit of purpose. I don’t think it’s knee-jerk to suggest we need change to try and salvage our season.

You wonder if Beale genuinely believes the "we'd win the league easily if I was involved" shite he spouted when trying to GVB sacked and himself hired last year?

Would explain why his signings kind of look like "any striker will score for us in this league" and why a lot of the new players look a bit shell shocked by the fact you aren't pumping sides every week.

Just under-estimated how good other sides in the league are from top to bottom?

1 hour ago, lennyzer0 said:

f**k sake - between this and that twat at the Hearts game last week, do we need a dedicated 'Most Obvious Nazi Reference' thread on P&B?

F7SqGUUWAAAmJsA?format=jpg&name=large

I bet the people holding that flag will also lap up all the armed forces, poppy crap. Whether it's the British Empire or the nazis as long as they're murdering Indians/Irish/Jews en masse they'll support it. 

I had the pleasure of being at yesterday's match and, by the end of the game, it felt like the early 1980s under Greig and Wallace.

I would imagine there was around 8,000 to 10,000 left in the stadium at the final whistle.

I know that Oldco used the mantra of not walking away but Sevco seems to have walking away enshrined into its DNA.

Awful display of 'support'...

Edited by Bogbrush1903

41 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Who’s next ?

Fucked if I know. Not sure what options are out there but I don’t believe you should hold on to a manager just to wait for their replacement. First step should be get rid of him asap.