Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Edit .. The remaining shares held by MASH Holdings Limited have been purchased by Julian Wolhardt, the CEO of Dehong Capital Partners, a Hong Kong based private equity firm.
Club 1872

So private they don't even have a website.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

He didn't.  The "You stood back and let your club die" patter is used solely by the grey and green thickets plus a coterie of their diddy fluffers.  In normal society people would look askance at you.

Rangers fans let their club die. You don't even go support them now so I suppose it's not really directed at you.

2 hours ago, Broxi_Bear_Eire said:

Nope suggest you check the attendances of Rangers when out if the top flight

How many of the Rangers support saved Rangers when really needed?

Zero.

How many of the Rangers support went missing when really needed?

All of them.

Glorious.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

How many of the Rangers support saved Rangers when really needed?

Says 'saved Rangers' and posts on a Rangers thread.  Dreary fucking me. Is there no end to the level of idiocy we have to endure from the brain-dead?

On brighter news...how lovely is it that our first 3 league games are against cannon fodder?  I can't imagine a better set of fixtures to bed our new players in.

32 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Says 'saved Rangers' and posts on a Rangers thread.  Dreary fucking me. Is there no end to the level of idiocy we have to endure from the brain-dead?

On brighter news...how lovely is it that our first 3 league games are against cannon fodder?  I can't imagine a better set of fixtures to bed our new players in.

So how many of the fans saved Rangers then Kinc?

4 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Rowntree is one of  the biggest known parody account on twitter :lol: it's the same guy who claimed Celtic fans were waving Isis flags and chanting Arabic chants one game 

Erm, are you sure?

4 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

IMG_2366.JPG

Thanks for proving yourself wrong, you said he claimed Celtic fans then post something about the 'Ireland end'.

13 minutes ago, TheTaxMan said:

Erm, are you sure?

Thanks for proving yourself wrong, you said he claimed Celtic fans then post something about the 'Ireland end'.

Yes you utter tit :lol:

aye fair enough I got the Ireland and Celtic fans part mixed up but he is a well know parody account

Edited by Forever_blueco

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Well they don't.

That's not especially impressive though, is it?  It's a multi club forum, so it's good to look around a bit.  

You say that Rangers fans are only interested in Rangers, as if it's a boast.

28 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

So how many of the fans saved Rangers then Kinc?

Nothing to be saved.  We're still the same team as your continuing interest in us confirms.

25 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

You're asking the wrong guy, he doesn't even attend games.

:lol: Tosser

So in other news...  Does anyone else subscribe to the excellent Rangers Fans Channel on Youtube?  A thoroughly enjoyable interview with Big Jorg has just been posted: