Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

7 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

You didn't answer my questions K. You seem to love replying to the spam rather than having a real discussion

Almost everything posted by your mob is meaningless spam.  If you've a serious question I will give it a go.  Just ask me.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Almost everything posted by your mob is meaningless spam.  If you've a serious question I will give it a go.  Just ask me.

Not as meaningless as supporting a fake Rangers by the way.

17 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

No.  Whatever I say won't stop your spamming though.

I think you have spammed the forum enough tonight you old piss artist, don't you think?

If you keep insulting everyone then you deserve to be spammed. 8)

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Well I already asked questions, you chose to ignore them.

What do you make of your clubs current operating model? i.e. spending money that isn't there, living off Directors loans, pandering to the fans with the release of weird statements (Celtic are only at 2 in a row) and banning green boots etc.

Are you worried about Rangers future considering the unsustainable financial model?

And while we are at it, what are your expectations for the upcoming season?

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I only ever take issue with the shite who constantly spam the thread with their repetitious bilge.  Anyone wanting to discuss our forthcoming league campaign is very welcome.

Just now, Tartantony said:

What do you make of your clubs current operating model? i.e. spending money that isn't there, living off Directors loans, pandering to the fans with the release of weird statements (Celtic are only at 2 in a row) and banning green boots etc.

Are you worried about Rangers future considering the unsustainable financial model?

Ask him a serious question Tony, make the c**t squirm like an octopus on a boat having to post a serious answer. :lol:

Anyone wanting to discuss our forthcoming league campaign is very welcome.

How shite do you think your team will be during their second ever season in the top flight?

Just now, Tartantony said:

Happy to reply:

Financial model: I've stated many times I'm a Mr Micawber.  I want to see us living within our means and the need for 'soft loans' is a concern.
2 IAR statement: Not something I'd have personally said.  There is some substance to it, though.  As I said elsewhere on the board: "They, of course, put their team on hold while we were away and pretty-much focused their entire attention on us.  You can see this by the appalling attendances, the lack of investment and the desultory trophy count. So King is merely reflecting what Sellick fans themselves think."
Our future: If we get a balance between income and expenditure we'll be fine.
The season:  We'll be a comfortable 2nd.

Happy to reply:

Financial model: I've stated many times I'm a Mr Micawber.  I want to see us living within our means and the need for 'soft loans' is a concern.
2 IAR statement: Not something I'd have personally said.  There is some substance to it, though.  As I said elsewhere on the board: "They, of course, put their team on hold while we were away and pretty-much focused their entire attention on us.  You can see this by the appalling attendances, the lack of investment and the desultory trophy count. So King is merely reflecting what Sellick fans themselves think."

Seriously? You think there is substance to Kings 2IAR statement? I just viewed as a pathetic attempt at trolling and epic fail to belittle Celtic's 6 IAR. Especially as it's one of The Rangers fan base's biggest goals to stop Celtic achieving 10 IAR. King knows his target market and by said post above that you have been bought hook line and sinker. I can just see him laughing at buying four more years of failure from fans like you if you think it's really only two between Celtic while Aberdeen were pushing Celtic after Rangers went tits up.

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Seriously? You think there is substance to Kings 2IAR statement? I just viewed as a pathetic attempt at trolling and epic fail to belittle Celtic's 6 IAR. 

Wouldn't have been my choice of words but King was simply getting in line with the Celtic fans. You put your team on hold while we were away, sleep-walked your way to a few league wins, shat the bed in various cups and were abject in Europe.  'That' semi-final made you wake up.  This is incontrovertible.

13 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Happy to reply:

You think there is substance to the 2IAR statement? So winning the league by 30 points is more legitimate than winning the season before by 15 points simply because Rangers were in the League, even though they offered absolutely nothing? Seems to me that you are buying into all the shite coming from Ibrox

Your future: Well I didn't know you were the 21st century Einstein, that is some answer.

The season: Fair enough, I think Aberdeen will finish 2nd and personally think Rangers will have a mare possibly finishing lower than 3rd. All about opinions eh

36 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Not as meaningless as supporting a fake Rangers by the way.

I think you have spammed the forum enough tonight you old piss artist, don't you think?

Maybe if you stopped spamming and at least put some half decent productive posts in here, he won't insult you.

All your activities has been in Rangers related threads. Speaks volume.

Edited by thekorean

1 minute ago, Tartantony said:

You think there is substance to the 2IAR statement?

I replied to this above.  Clearly Celtic trod water while we were away and barely did enough to win the league.  The apathy of your fans confirms this and anyone with a brain will agree.  You only perked up after the 2-2 humping in the cup semi-final.

As has been confirmed by this evening's shenanigans your sorry mhob are much more concerned with our football boots than you are with your own club.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I replied to this above.  Clearly Celtic trod water while we were away and barely did enough to win the league.  The apathy of your fans confirms this and anyone with a brain will agree.  You only perked up after the 2-2 humping in the cup semi-final.

As has been confirmed by this evening's shenanigans your sorry mhob are much more concerned with our football boots than you are with your own club.

Why did Rangers v1 kill themselves trying to better Celtics achievements? 

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Why did Rangers v1 kill themselves trying to better Celtics achievements? 

I know you like leg-humping my posts.  That's twice in the last 10 minutes you've been seeking attention.  Just try and contain yourself.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Wouldn't have been my choice of words but King was simply getting in line with the Celtic fans. You put your team on hold while we were away, sleep-walked your way to a few league wins, shat the bed in various cups and were abject in Europe.  'That' semi-final made you wake up.  This is incontrovertible.

Abject in Europe?

The first season you were away, we made the last 16 of the CL, beating Barca on the way. Second season, we made the CL and got horsed in a Group with Barca, Milan and Ajax (no shame in that). 3rd season we made the L32 of the EL losing narrowly to Inter Milan. 4th season we utter shite so ill give you that. Our record while you were on your journey was no worse than most 4 year periods while the original Rangers existed.

Our board made a sensible decision to not spend a lot of money chasing the CL. We didn't put ourselves on hold at all, we allowed ourselves to save money, improve our balance sheet and eradicate debt knowing we had enough to win the league comfortably. Quite simply it was far too big a risk to spend a lot of money to chase the CL when there was no guarantee of making any impact.

Those 4 years have now allowed us to employ a really good manager and increase the wage budget to attract players of the quality that will give us a chance in the CL.

I know you like leg-humping my posts.  That's twice in the last 10 minutes you've been seeking attention.  Just try and contain yourself.

Yes, I find making a c**t of you mildly amusing. :)