Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 hours ago, alta-pete said:

^^^ this. I dont frequent RM and I don't go anywhere near any other club's fan sites. I do however imagine there are some fairly narrow minded views at just about every club on their own specific betes noir. I come to PnB as it offers a more catholic view of Scottish football; long may it continue.

Snap.  Prompted by a discussion last week I did have a butchers at Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen's message boards and, of course, we were the biggest topic of conversation.  It didn't go well when I pointed this out. 

It seems like we who prefer discussing Scottish football in the round are thwarted by diddies who not only obsess about us on P&B, not only obsess about us on their own message boards but feel the need to quote RM incessantly .  A very strange group of people.

Snap.  Prompted by a discussion last week I did have a butchers at Hibs, Hearts and Aberdeen's message boards and, of course, we were the biggest topic of conversation.  It didn't go well when I pointed this out. 
It seems like we who prefer discussing Scottish football in the round are thwarted by diddies who not only obsess about us on P&B, not only obsess about us on their own message boards but feel the need to quote RM incessantly .  A very strange group of people.
Kincy, what's with the Israel flag? I thought you were above that sort of point scoring nonsense.

Every club has one megathread for all things Sevco so that those who don't care can completely avoid their clubs messageboards being filled with it.

7 minutes ago, Tartantony said:
20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Kincy, what's with the Israel flag? I thought you were above that sort of point scoring nonsense.

Eurovision.  Nothing more and nothing less.  Sadly, some folk take umbrage at it.  Sad that you are one.

5 minutes ago, Lebowski said:
20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Every club has one megathread for all things Sevco so that those who don't care can completely avoid their clubs messageboards being filled with it.

I get that, entirely.  Discuss us, ridicule us (as we have given plenty ammunition) and debate us to death.  What's beyond pathetic is the number of diddies not 'getting' P&B as a multi-team forum whose posters have their own voice.

If I want to see what, say, Hibs' fans think of an issue I'd look to said fans on this board.  This is sensible.  I'd stick hot needles through my scrotum before I'd go on hibskickback.standfree.net to tell me how to think.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

His motives are the same as usual for pish like this. He does it to be deliberately inflammatory, and has some pish excuse ready when he gets pulled for it. This is an attempt to continue his narrative that he is above all of the bigotry and point scoring. He isnt though. He loves it.

Kincy doesnt respect the intelligence of anyone who posts on here and its evident in the way he slyly tries to sneak wee digs in here and there then tries to flannel his way round it. He is a bigot and like the majority of Rangers supporters, football is secondary.

HTH

I'd give that 10 greenies, 

It couldn't be more accurate.

33 minutes ago, Lebowski said:
48 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not many who don't care then if there's a Rangers mega-thread. 

His motives are the same as usual for pish like this. He does it to be deliberately inflammatory, and has some pish excuse ready when he gets pulled for it. This is an attempt to continue his narrative that he is above all of the bigotry and point scoring. He isnt though. He loves it.

Kincy doesnt respect the intelligence of anyone who posts on here and its evident in the way he slyly tries to sneak wee digs in here and there then tries to flannel his way round it. He is a bigot and like the majority of Rangers supporters, football is secondary.

HTH

I suspect you are spot on. Until recently I had some respect for Kincy, seemed a decent guy who liked a bit of a light hearted wind up but in the past couple of months we've had the infamous match thread title referring to child abuse and now more point scoring with the flag. He's beginning to show that he's no better than his brothers over at RM.

I suspect you are spot on. Until recently I had some respect for Kincy, seemed a decent guy who liked a bit of a light hearted wind up but in the past couple of months we've had the infamous match thread title referring to child abuse and now more point scoring with the flag. He's beginning to show that he's no better than his brothers over at RM.  

Always been the case imo

I suspect you are spot on. Until recently I had some respect for Kincy, seemed a decent guy who liked a bit of a light hearted wind up but in the past couple of months we've had the infamous match thread title referring to child abuse and now more point scoring with the flag. He's beginning to show that's he's no better than his brothers over at RM.
But yet he tried to wriggle clear of that one too in his usual attempted belittling way when I asked him about it. He absolutely loves indulging in the shite. Dont ask him to stand by his opinions though or you will somehow be a "diddy"

Not many who don't care then if there's a Rangers mega-thread. 
Yes there is. It keeps it all in one place. Any time some new fuckwittery happens it gets bumped back up. And it's then ignored by plenty. Have a look at them. You tend to get the same people taking stuff over and that's usually a tiny minority of active posters.

51 minutes ago, Tartantony said:
1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

17 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

I have no problem with it, was just interested in your motives for using it.

4 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

more point scoring with the flag. 

I thought you had no problem with it.

BTW I have never made a 'child abuse' post/reference and have frequently distanced myself from the BJK brigade.  That you take issue with my weather reference is to your chagrin.

I thought you had no problem with it.
BTW I have never made a 'child abuse' post/reference and have frequently distanced myself from the BJK brigade.  That you take issue with my weather reference is to your chagrin.
I don't have an issue with it, I couldn't care less about what's going on in Israel. It's pretty clear what you're up to and I just find it a bit pathetic you need to stoop to that level, you don't need to. You can also keep trying to deny the thread title angle but we all know what you were up to there as well. You hold the same opinions as your fellow fans on RM but are just far more intelligent and witty that you think you can get away with it on here. You're not fooling anyone.

Enough of bairnardos pointless fishing, here's some sevtransfer news from the Sun.

RANGERS are close to signing Martin Skrtel and Harry Wilson.

It’s understood Gers have almost agreed a £2.7million deal to take Skrtel from Fenerbahce.

I don't have an issue with it, I couldn't care less about what's going on in Israel. It's pretty clear what you're up to and I just find it a bit pathetic you need to stoop to that level, you don't need to. You can also keep trying to deny the thread title angle but we all know what you were up to there as well. You hold the same opinions as your fellow fans on RM but are just far more intelligent and witty that you think you can get away with it on here. You're not fooling anyone.

He’s been waiting patiently for over a week to be asked that question.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Enough of bairnardos pointless fishing, here's some sevtransfer news from the Sun.

RANGERS are close to signing Martin Skrtel and Harry Wilson.

It’s understood Gers have almost agreed a £2.7million deal to take Skrtel from Fenerbahce.

Can Skrtel get in front of a defender and put his head on a ball?  If so, it'd be a huge improvement on our current defence.

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

He’s been waiting patiently for over a week to be asked that question.

I didn't see a question.  Care to point it out?