Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

57 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Typical sevconian.  Deflect for long enough and as many times as you can, then hopefully you don't need to face any incontrovertible facts or truths.

Don't bother with any more "show me" pish.  If you want, and are obsessed enough, go look where you want.  

Or, for once, address the point i made to the other deaf, dumb and blind kid before.  Otherwise, don't contact or quote me.

Happy to have helped.

I get it, you haven't made any posts about the team you claim to support. 

Still waiting for specifics here. Not that I expect anything tbh.

Specifically what elements of that deal made it a shambles?

In your answer, perhaps you could include your opinion of what a normal level of NET profit percentage would be for a similar operation to the retail merchandising of football strips etc.

7 hours ago, hearthammer said:

I assume you can show that the old club and the old company held separate Corporation Tax numbers with HMRC and were run on a parallel basis under the banner of "the club" ??  It was the "company" that was naughty with Hector, you say ?? Which of the entities held the registrations of the players who were fully entitled to, and able to, "TUPE" over from rangers to sevco ??    This "engine room subsidiary" guff only emerged to give the impression and appearance of continuation.

Can you explain the difference between your old, dead rangers (now rangers international) and Gretna (now Gretna 2008) other than the circa £160 million difference in unpaid taxes and national insurance ??    Gretna were correctly expelled from the SPL/SFA and the new entity had to start again in the lower leagues.  What happened to the old rangers ??

"I assume you can show that the old club and the old company held separate Corporation Tax numbers with HMRC and were run on a parallel basis under the banner of "the club" ??"

nope, because thats not how it works, the company ran the club and dealt with tax, similar story with tupe

the difference between rangers and gretna is that newco bought rangers, no one bought gretna

if you have any issues with the above, i suggest you take it up with lord nimmo, glennie, bannatyne or the supreme court who all confirmed club and company are seperate and the club continued under new ownership, who backs up your theories above? oh thats right nobody, you made them up in your head, they arent backed by any evidence and the expert evidence available proves they are a load of nonsense

6 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Also Robbie, if the club and company are separate please let me know how Rangers managed to go from the top flight to Division 3 despite finishing 2nd in the SPL the previous year?

oh thats a hard one 😂 there was a vote that put us there

1 minute ago, robbie1872 said:

"I assume you can show that the old club and the old company held separate Corporation Tax numbers with HMRC and were run on a parallel basis under the banner of "the club" ??"

nope, because thats not how it works, the company ran the club and dealt with tax, similar story with tupe

the difference between rangers and gretna is that newco bought rangers, no one bought gretna

if you have any issues with the above, i suggest you take it up with lord nimmo, glennie, bannatyne or the supreme court who all confirmed club and company are seperate and the club continued under new ownership, who backs up your theories above? oh thats right nobody, you made them up in your head, they arent backed by any evidence and the expert evidence available proves they are a load of nonsense

Nurse Ratched !!!!     Nurse Ratched  !!!

4 hours ago, printer said:

Still waiting for specifics here. Not that I expect anything tbh.

look it up dummy, the deal was a shambles as we made much less money than previous deals or the current deal, a quick look through rangers and celtic accounts show the diffeence in money recieved at the time

the jjb deal for example which was the one before ashleys deal made us 4.8 million per year compared to the 600 thousand we made in the first year of the ashley deal which was before the boycott started, this years deals make us somewhere between 5.4 million and 6 million

Edited by robbie1872
spelling

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

Any idea why my own team, for example, haven’t suffered such a vote?

because your holding company didnt go into admin and fail to have a cva agreed, is there some reason you think these moronic questions would be in any way challenging?

6 minutes ago, robbie1872 said:

You know how things work - obviously.

What was the name of the company that "ran the club" ??

Which entity cheated on the tax and NI ??

Which entity was placed into administration ??

From which entity did McGregor, Naismith et all walk away from under TUPE legislation  - as was their right ??

Sevco bought the assets of the liquidated club rangers then changed the name to rangers international.  Likewise, Gretna became Gretna 2008.  Its called phoenixism.

Nimmo Smith was a pre-determined set up with the outcome guaranteed.  Was there no financial advantage conferred ??

As I told the wee sevconite, bennett, my interest in things here stems from the fact that the same Gavin Masterton, who allowed Murray unlimited credit at BOS, almost sunk Dunfermline by the same modus operandi.  Unlike the club nouveau, the SPFL wouldn't have ripped up all their rules to keep The Pars like they did the newco.

There's none so blind, . . . . .  . .  .  .

10 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

As I told the wee sevconite, bennett, my interest in things here stems from the fact that the same Gavin Masterton, who allowed Murray unlimited credit at BOS, almost sunk Dunfermline by the same modus operandi.  Unlike the club nouveau, the SPFL wouldn't have ripped up all their rules to keep The Pars like they did the newco.

We have a thread with 14 Million views and almost a 1/4 million posts for this shite.

Please stop spamming.