Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

What an absolute slavering, seething mess you are, actually embarrassed for you here.

Yeah I'm not raging at all. I'd say those who are trying to point score fit that category fully which is exactly what I've called out.

Edited by TavTastic

RANGERS can today announce that 23-year-old defender Nikola Katic has signed a new contract with the club.

The centre-half, who has been capped once for Croatia, will extend his stay at Ibrox until the summer of 2023 after signing for the Light Blues last June.

Katic has impressed since he arrived from NK Slaven Belupo in 2018, establishing himself as an integral part of the Gers defensive unit and winning the hearts of the Light Blues support with his passionate displays

33 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Yeah I'm not raging at all. I'd say those who are trying to point score fit that category fully which is exactly what I've called out.

That's great. As long as you have been calling out all your fellow zombies these past few years when they have indulged in their BJK pish. Which I suspect you haven't. 

I am not interested in point scoring over child abuse. My post was simply pointing out the rank stupidity of your supporters singing the stuff they've been singing when it's been widely known that the dead club had in the past also employed people who were suspected of abusing boys. For the record, you won't ever catch me at a game shouting 'Big Wattie Knew' or singing 'Glasgow Rangers paedophiles' as it is shite patter and fucked in the head. I will leave that to your mob, who will no doubt continue on singing about paedos despite the fact that we can all now clearly see that sexual abuse of minors in Scottish Football is not confined to one club in the east end of Glasgow. 

Edited by The Chief

1 minute ago, The Chief said:

I am not interested in point scoring over child abuse. 

But you still did it though... Your defence seems to be that someone else somewhere else did it first. I can  understand how that can happen and I don't think you're a bad person at all. It's just regrettable is all. 

This is going to rustle the jimmies of lots and lots of Rangers supports. They absolutely love to give Celtic stick for their history regarding paedophilia, and now the tables have very much turned now that this news is out. And now it would appear that Rangers fans are dodging the issue because they can’t handle the truth. Laughable. Shameful.

2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

This is going to rustle the jimmies of lots and lots of Rangers supports. They absolutely love to give Celtic stick for their history regarding paedophilia, and now the tables have very much turned now that this news is out. And now it would appear that Rangers fans are dodging the issue because they can’t handle the truth. Laughable. Shameful.

Luckily, most seem to be giving the subject the sensitivity it deserves.

Screenshot_20191017-235444_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191017-235153_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191017-235133_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191017-235023_Chrome.jpg

9 hours ago, johnnydun said:

The arse cheeks now fighting over who had the biggest beast employed by them.

Minter.

Care to show a single post proving this?

Anyway its not surprising this news really, the 80s seemed to be awash with the incidents across all sorts of organisations that were supposed to be looking after kids. Thankfully there are safeguards in nowadays to prevent this and less fear of speaking out.

There will be some unhinged Celtic fans revelling in this no doubt but the vast majority will just hope they knock this horrific obsession they have with our scandal on the head, I doubt it though. Those who suffered should be allowed to live their lives without having to hear chants or see slogans wrote on walls/ toilets etc. 

Edited by gannonball

12 hours ago, johnnydun said:

The arse cheeks now fighting over who had the biggest beast employed by them.

Minter.

Just waiting on Hearts submitting their claim for Thomson/Rix and we can have a good old fashioned "Edinburgh/Glasgow" argument over it at the same time.