Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

MIDDLETON JOINS RANGERS

Norwich City Under-23s winger Glenn Middleton has joined Rangers.

The Championship club say the deal includes an "additional sell-on clause related to his future development.

Yep, seems that we also pipped Barcelona to his signature. 

Glenn is widely known as the Scottish Bale and is Scotland's best youth prospect by far.

Just in that we've rejected an £8m bid now. Must either be due to us not thinking we can get a replacement in time today or we are looking for £10m+

That’s the beautiful thing about fiction, it can be whatever you want it to be.

6 hours ago, Forest of Dean said:

Just in that we've rejected an £8m bid now. Must either be due to us not thinking we can get a replacement in time today or we are looking for £10m+

Madness!

BBC is saying that Sevco are trying to get Oli McBurnie on loan from Swansea. 

Edited by Bishop Briggs

1 hour ago, Staggie_93 said:

£8m for Morelos :lol:

Rangers should accept that if true, or hold out for more If some Chinese mugs are daft enough to pay it.  The likes of Moult / Boyce were better.

I think we would have accepted that if it was 2 weeks ago. Main issue would be lack of time to get a replacement in.

3 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

I think we would have accepted that if it was 2 weeks ago. Main issue would be lack of time to get a replacement in.

Reckon you were accepting the deal if you'd managed to get McBurnie? 

Just now, Forest of Dean said:

I reckon so yes, perhaps for marginally more money. There are a couple English Championship sides in for McBurnie though.

He's joined Barnsley I'm sure. 

16 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Oh yeah? I heard they were in for him but he was close to go to Sunderland but it fell through. Would make sense if he went there.

I think I've been done by a photo shop, tbh. 

Murty just more or less confirmed that no bid has been made in his post match interview.

1 minute ago, Finch road said:

O'halloran must have the easiest job in Scotland. Circa 8k per week for absolutely zero production

He winds their fans up something rotten, so he's worth every penny, IMO. 

Luckily for him they've forgotten about him giving a thumbs up when we sang about him "hating the ****" earlier this season.. 

The Record online reports ‘confused’ Alfredo Morelos has had his head turned, reveals Graeme Murty.
‘Rangers Manager was dumped on the bench, for the 3-0 win at Fraserburgh’

There’s more than Morales confused here, I didn’t realise that Murty was even in the squad!? [emoji47]