Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

I couldnae give a shite pal, I don't look/post on other club pages, reading the hate filled spit and bile on the Gers threads keeps me busy enough. It never ceases to amaze me though, how much time and fuel goes intae them from supporters of other teams.

Maybe the fans if the old Rangers spent as much "time & fuel" when the club was in intensive care it wouldn't have died.

But it did, what a shame.

Maybe the fans if the old Rangers spent as much "time & fuel" when the club was in intensive care it wouldn't have died.

But it did, what a shame.

Aye it was all the fault of the fans![emoji849]

Sure it was the fans who came to the rescue of the club when you were so close to going out of business yourselves back in 1994. Attendances at the time had slumped to the 12,000 mark at Parkhead.

Aye the fans certainly rallied round eh!? Short memories.

10 hours ago, The DA said:

So, if the other arse-cheek had gone into liquidation and a new club started playing out of Celtic Park and claimed to be the original Celtic, you're saying you wouldn't be all over every related post?

Oh absolutely we would...for about a week.  After that?  Well who would care?  Why post obsessively about a club you think is dead?

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oh absolutely we would...for about a week.  After that?  Well who would care?  Why post obsessively about a club you think is dead?

Nonsense, you'd be reminding them every time they tried to claim the Oldco's titles.  Forever.

"A week" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You lot can barely contain yourselves over incidents involving a Celtic Coach nearly 40 fucking years ago ffs.

14 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Because despite all the shite about nobody likes us we don't care etc... 

It fucking boils all of your piss every single time someone reminds you that your club cheated, then died and you did nothing, lifted not one finger to try and save it. It hurts, the truth quite often does.

17 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

From 5 people who post regularly about a club they say died - at least one of whom joined here for that very purpose.  

We can't be judged by their demented standards.

That's not the point of this particular exchange though, is it Kinky?  You claimed that you'd only tease Newco Celtic for a week before it was back to business as usual.

That's only tangentially related to the fact that your club went into liquidation.

1 hour ago, The DA said:

Nonsense, you'd be reminding them every time they tried to claim the Oldco's titles.  Forever.

I hand on my heart do think we would give nowhere near the attention Celtic fans give us if the situations were reversed . That's not me being big headed or whatever but it really is true that Celtic support as a collective seem more interested in rangers than vice versa . I said this a few weeks back , if I firmly believed Celtic had died I would have gave their defence of such actions the same response most of their conspiracy theories got from me , a sly smile and a wink. I would not spend day after day looking through and investigating their accounts and blogs all about them etc . I lose interest discussing the rangers board never mind theirs 

I hand on my heart do think we would give nowhere near the attention Celtic fans give us if the situations were reversed . That's not me being big headed or whatever but it really is true that Celtic support as a collective seem more interested in rangers than vice versa . I said this a few weeks back , if I firmly believed Celtic had died I would have gave their defence of such actions the same response most of their conspiracy theories got from me , a sly smile and a wink. I would not spend day after day looking through and investigating their accounts and blogs all about them etc . I lose interest discussing the rangers board never mind theirs 

x988bUL.jpg

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

Jeezo, give them a break, thats all you go on about!