Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Rangers Statement imminent. 

Get the crayons out. 

Include 55, 150 years, staunch, over exuberant, small minority, private event,.

You actually genuinely believe this nonsense?

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Rangers Statement imminent. 

Get the crayons out. 

Include 55, 150 years, staunch, over exuberant, small minority, private event,.

You prove my point. You see no problem with people making these accusations and instead see it as a joke to point score rather than have any interest in actual sectarianism.

7 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Well this is going to be an embarrassment for police Scotland 

Why is it an embarrassment? Shown a video that appears to show something, they investigate and if it’s nothing It then goes away

Surely that’s a good thing for all parties?

Edited by Jinky67

4 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'd imagine that they've had to put something out there due to the sheer volume of folk contacting them about it.  Not helped by idiots like Dornan, who will just carry on as normal once they say there is nothing to answer there.

He’s already backtracking 😆

26 minutes ago, AJF said:

We’re now at a stage where elected MP’s are retweeting the video of the Rangers players claiming they are chanting FTP 🙈

Absolutely ridiculous and hopefully the club will take steps to challenge it.

It's the age we live in. I've seen videos in which it sounds like it might be being sung, but 1) I take everything I see on social media with a grain of salt; and 2) it isn't crystal clear enough to make a judgement.

I do get the impression that some people want it to be true, which is admittedly cringeworthy. At the end of the day it will be investigated but I can't see anything coming of it. As I mentioned previously, the team would have to be fairly stupid and / or ignorant to do it. Especially given that a significant portion of the team are of a Catholic background themselves. 

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Why is it an embarrassment? Shown a video that appears to show something, they investigate and if it’s nothing It then goes away

Surely that’s a good thing for all parties?

It’s mainly an embarrassment for those trying their hardest to hear something that’s likely not there and defies logical thinking.

It’s similar to the St Johnstone clip where I believe you yourself were 100% convinced that “F*****” was said which then turned out to be absolute rubbish.

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

They are investigating a badly dubbed tiktok video 

Which they are at liberty to do as that’s their job. 

It’s more embarrassing for the accuser if it’s false is it not? 

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

You prove my point. You see no problem with people making these accusations and instead see it as a joke to point score rather than have any interest in actual sectarianism.

What ‘actual sectarianism’? 
You still referring to the clip??

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Which they are at liberty to do as that’s their job. 

It’s more embarrassing for the accuser if it’s false is it not? 

Maybe it’s the indoor drinking they’re investigating. That allowed in Glasgow? 

"Say you are a Pie and Bovril regular without saying you are a Pie and Bovril regular "

"I spent the morning trying to work out if some footballers on a shitey TikTock video were singing "oh oh oh" or "f**k the pope". " 

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

What ‘actual sectarianism’? 
You still referring to the clip??

Actual sectarianism, as in, instead of the made up sectarianism we are now seeing.

I've always voted SNP but enough is enough. Humza Yousef demanding that the Police take action against Rangers for an 'anti catholic ' video which is clearly faked is the most ridiculous thing I've ever witnessed.