Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

I know most of the grey and green dross have it as their homepage but FF is amusing...especially the transfer thread.  Apparently we're bring Tierry Henry out of retirement. and are being bankrolled by a drugs cartel.

This yin is worth posting, though, as a tribute to our Mexican pals:

giphy.gif

Apparently the weather is scorchio. 

I know most of the grey and green dross have it as their homepage but FF is amusing...especially the transfer thread.  Apparently we're bring Tierry Henry out of retirement. and are being bankrolled by a drugs cartel.
This yin is worth posting, though, as a tribute to our Mexican pals:
giphy.gif

She's no Judith Ralston

Terrific stuff from Mexico.  They are my new favourite country.  Crown Princess Mary of Denmark wearing the Sash of the Aztec Eagle:

mary.JPG.61cae62495ec636c7de902d1c18f2e3a.JPG

mary2.JPG.17b81d50f17862e8d486da0db4a88297.JPG

I may have to make some guacamole tomorrow.

Edited by The_Kincardine

The 2010 census reported that Mexico had some 101,456,786 Catholics among the population aged five and above, which equates to around 91% of the total population, making it the second largest Catholic country in the world after Brazil.

Delusion is believing a team who lost 7-0 to Barca in their worst ever European result and also lost to a Pub Team from Gibraltar which is the most embarrassing result in a long line of embarrassing results for Scottish clubs are the invincibles [emoji38]. Your own club lost more games than the Rangers 1992-93 team did and that Rangers team were 90 minutes away from a Champions League Final. 

Delusion = BobWilliamson, a supporter of a team that bent over and took a 5-1 pumpin, at home, from the team that lost 7-0 to Barca & a pub team from Gibraltar [emoji106]

4 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Delusion = BobWilliamson, a supporter of a team that bent over and took a 5-1 pumpin, at home, from the team that lost 7-0 to Barca & a pub team from Gibraltar emoji106.png

But Sevcos are a new team. So how is that an embarrassment? :unsure2:

9 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

The 2010 census reported that Mexico had some 101,456,786 Catholics among the population aged five and above, which equates to around 91% of the total population, making it the second largest Catholic country in the world after Brazil.

We don't care. Time to move on HT.

On 02/06/2017 at 21:19, Tartantony said:

So you don't have my proof? Shocked I tell you

the proof is absolutely every credible source saying it happened and recognising us as the same club

On 03/06/2017 at 00:16, Dindeleux said:

I thought it was brilliant when HMRC put Rangers down.

HMRC are clear on the clubs status.  Stating the club will survive “the liquidation route does not prejudice the proposed sale of the club. This sale can take place either through a CVA or a liquidation.”

“Liquidation will enable a sale of the football assets to be made to a new company, thereby ensuring that football will continue at Ibrox. It also means that the new company will be free from claims or litigation in a way which would not be achievable with a CVA. Rangers can make a fresh start."

potential line up for next season so far

foderingham

alves

cordosso

tavernier

wallace

dorrans

pena

jack

mckay

dalcio

herrera