Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

14 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

EPL? How many EPL jobs has wee Brendan been in the running for?:lol:

SMSM have maybe managed to  airbrush from history his complete disaster at Liverpool where he wasted 100s of Millions on absolute dross but the Chairmen of EPL clubs certainly haven't .

The EPL :lol:

Aye he ll be taking POTY Scott Sinclair with him as they have all forgotten about him being one of the poorest players in the poorest Aston Villa team in recent history :lol:

Nope you are not utterly deluded at all.

The EPL:lol:

I know. He's aiming for the heady heights of Quatar obviously.

5 hours ago, nacho said:

“Liquidation will enable a sale of the football assets to be made to a new company, thereby ensuring that football will continue at Ibrox. It also means that the new company will be free from claims or litigation in a way which would not be achievable with a CVA. Rangers can make a fresh start."

Even if that were accepted as unequivocal proof of the continuity that means so very much to you, would it strike you as entirely right and proper?

I mean it.  How would you actually morally justify the idea that all the good stuff paid for by debts that couldn't be met, like trophies, gets to be kept, but all the bad stuff, like those very debts, gets ditched?

Seriously, leaving aside your beloved statements from bodies that took their leads from others for a moment, how do you actually claim that being allowed to carry on as if nothing happened, is right?

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Even if that were accepted as unequivocal proof of the continuity that means so very much to you, would it strike you as entirely right and proper?

I mean it.  How would you actually morally justify the idea that all the good stuff paid for by debts that couldn't be met, like trophies, gets to be kept, but all the bad stuff, like those very debts, gets ditched?

Seriously, leaving aside your beloved statements from bodies that took their leads from others for a moment, how do you actually claim that being allowed to carry on as if nothing happened, is right?

You raise some very valid points MT - if only we had a place to discuss them.  You should start a thread specifically about out liquidation and administration.  Who knows.  It might garner* 13 millions views and close to 1/4 millions hits.

*Aye, I know.

38 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You raise some very valid points MT - if only we had a place to discuss them.  You should start a thread specifically about out liquidation and administration.  Who knows.  It might garner* 13 millions views and close to 1/4 millions hits.

*Aye, I know.

Your complaint would be better directed at Nacho for his desperate "same club" bleating on this thread, rather than at the bloke who makes valid points.

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Your complaint would be better directed at Nacho for his desperate "same club" bleating on this thread, rather than at the bloke who makes valid points.

And we both know that would never happen in a Quatar of a million years.

He can't possibly do that, they stick together, no matter what.

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

And we both know that would never happen in a Quatar of a million years.

Why? Because you both support the same team? 

Strange bunch the old Sevconians.

13 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Why? Because you both support the same team? 

Strange bunch the old Sevconians.

12 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Snap.

Aye, because backing up a supporter of one's own club is just shite.  Clhowns.

Anyway, I'm off to read a book.  Tequila Mockingbird is in keeping with this weekend's theme...

You have managed to figure all this out after watching him manage a team full of over paid duds that had simply given up? You do realise that half the players playing in those games had been told they were on the way out?

No they hadn't, they weren't informed til 9th may, that game was in April. You do realise the players playing in those games were playing for their future.

36 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

No they hadn't, they weren't informed til 9th may, that game was in April. You do realise the players playing in those games were playing for their future.

That's Cardoso and Dalcio on the way.

No merchandise deal 

Alistair Johnstone coming back

Remember I said the news was just going to keep getting better and better.

That's Cardoso and Dalcio on the way.
No merchandise deal 
Alistair Johnstone coming back
Remember I said the news was just going to keep getting better and better.

Who???
A 21 year old who's made 2 senior appearances and a 23 year old who's played for 2 teams I've never seen heard of, I'm truly shiting it for next season. Pedro must be rubbing his hands with excitement, Pedro Mendes that is. Fuckin deluded fools