Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

8 hours ago, Pablolove said:

Lol. And you'll be playing in division one again next season.

Absolutely nobody is playing in "division one" next season. Not that it'd matter if they were though. Just an utter disaster of a post.

14 hours ago, thepundit said:

A Good Rangers Man is a man who supports Glasgow Rangers.

It doesn't mean the same thing as "Celtic Minded".

I don't think anyone would label a Good Rangers Man "Celtic Minded", tbh

16 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

If Celtic do win all their games next season that would give them 114 points. Rangers were 39 points worse of than Celtic last season so to close the gap by 30 points you would have to be, at most, 9 points behind, therefore finishing on 105 points. You're either extremely dumb or extremely drunk.

"around 30 points "  :rolleyes:

16 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: Bookmarked.

You are not too bright are you Tedi? If Celtic won all their games they'd have accumulated 114 points which would mean that The Rangers would have to win just about all the other 34 games accumulating a possible grand total of 102 points. The problem being are you that confident that your club will beat Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs and St Johnstone 4 times in the league next season? Of course this all depends upon the Portuguese contingent actually being as good as you think they will be.

another one "around 30 points" doesnt indicate exactly 30 points does it, as for your other point, its unlikely to happen but is theoretically possible which was my point

16 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Tedi and numbers eh? He never was the brightest at counting fingers and thumbs. :lol:

"around 30 points" , you're not the brightest if you read that and assumed it meant exactly 30 points

12 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

So what, exactly, does 'around 30 points', mean? 12, 14 something like that?

well using the dictionary definition of around i would suggest either " approximately; about: " or "in the vicinity of" does that clear it up for you dunderheid?

Edited by nacho

3 minutes ago, nacho said:

well using the dictionary definition of around i would suggest either " approximately; about: " or "in the vicinity of" does that clear it up for you dunderheid?

So 28 - 32 points then?

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

I would probably go with this estimation, but I'm a dunderhead so what do I know

Aye, it strikes me as being "in the vicinity of", "about" or "approximately".