Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

3 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

not sure why you're looking forward to visiting Easter Road. you regularly lose there and this season the atmosphere is going to be vile, poisonous and full of sheer hatred. Probably going to be the most heated atmosphere at Easter Road in my lifetime.  

Next you ll be telling me we won't be crossing the Railway bridge:lol:

Pittodrie and Parkhead are poisonous and Vile atmospheres. We usually just have a wee laugh at Easter Road. I enjoyed the last visit there with the 'we're only here for the party ' chants which of course Hibs turned on is as you won that game

7 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Next you ll be telling me we won't be crossing the Railway bridge:lol:

Pittodrie and Parkhead are poisonous and Vile atmospheres. We usually just have a wee laugh at Easter Road. I enjoyed the last visit there with the 'we're only here for the party ' chants which of course Hibs turned on is as you won that game

If you think you're coming to easter road next season for a "wee laugh" then good luck to you. But I can promise you that the atmosphere will be unlike anything you've ever seen at Easter Road in a long long time. Not to mention they fact you'll, most likely as usual, get pumped all over the park.

6 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

If you think you're coming to easter road next season for a "wee laugh" then good luck to you. But I can promise you that the atmosphere will be unlike anything you've ever seen at Easter Road in a long long time. Not to mention they fact you'll, most likely as usual, get pumped all over the park.

You are not very good at this intimidation thing :lol:

I ll saunter down Easter Road have a laugh at your expense then saunter back up Easter Road. 

8 hours ago, Solitaire said:

Ouch.

I'm not a troll, I just stick up for Rangers.Something you're struggling to do (albeit you don't get a lot of help) and something the likes of Bennett never do.

Look at you both with all with yer wee green likes, taking it up the shitter, day after day from a site of Rangers-haters.

No wonder Bennett scarpered when I appeared, it might have cost him some likes.

I'll just continue to come on and say the truth no matter how many red dots I get. As you noted, it gets them riled.

I smell fear as well from the usual shite from other posters concerning Rangers this year...no amount of false mocking will dissuade me of it...it's there.

U ok *** ?

You stick up for Rangers that much, that you went missing for months after the cup final you lost to a glorious last minute winner, after all the shite you posted before the game.

For all their faults (and there are many) can't say the same for Kinc and Bennett, at least they were on to face the music.

Also, the beginnings of a heads gone about dots. Nice.

You seem riled.

22 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

You are not very good at this intimidation thing :lol:

I ll saunter down Easter Road have a laugh at your expense then saunter back up Easter Road. 

you seemed pretty intimidated on 21st May when your fans and club shat it from Hibernian FC :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

you seemed pretty intimidated on 21st May when your fans and club shat it from Hibernian FC :lol: 

I was out my seat and down the stairs as soon as Hibs 3rd hit the net;)

I did see a wee bit of the trouble through the tunnel between Rangers end and Main Stand. 30-40 Dafties chasing Hibs fans back to half way line.

Anyway if I get a ticket I ll be in that Hibs pub halfway down Easter Road across from the chippy on the corner. Come in and you can buy me a pint and tell me all about this intimidating atmosphere.;)

14 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

lets be honest, if Scottish football should be fearing anyone it is Hibs.

Our fans are hard as f**k, Funny as f**k, Beautiful as f**k and we actually have a decent team now. be afraid diddies.

You forgot as intimidating as f**k. I think I'm going to be so scared I ll struggle to drink my pints

12 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Anyway if I get a ticket I ll be in that Hibs pub halfway down Easter Road across from the chippy on the corner. Come in and you can buy me a pint and tell me all about this intimidating atmosphere.;)

Pish. You'll be in the park at Elgin street with your buckfast along with all the other tadgers. 

I smell fear as well from the usual shite from other posters concerning Rangers this year...no amount of false mocking will dissuade me of it...it's there.

Nope, that's just Shull lurking in your garden with his pished breeks