Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

What about the diddies trying to tell us a guy with 80 odd international caps for a Portugal team which has regularly performed well in major tournaments since 2004 is trembling at the prospect of playing against Adam Rooney :lol:

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

What about the diddies trying to tell us a guy with 80 odd international caps for a Portugal team which has regularly performed well in major tournaments since 2004 is trembling at the prospect of playing against Adam Rooney :lol:

What about the **** trying to gloss over the fact the guy has done nothing at the top club level by bringing up meaningless national caps against shite like Faroe Islands.

11 hours ago, Cerberus said:

What about the **** trying to gloss over the fact the guy has done nothing at the top club level by bringing up meaningless national caps against shite like Faroe Islands.

You wot M8?

ClubEdit

Porto
Zenit
Fenerbahçe

11 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Also I never knew that major championships such as the euros and World Cup regularly consisted of portugal playing the Faroe Islands :1eye

7 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

The football CV equivalent of working at Asda.
He never reached the elite level of playing in the England, Germany or Spain.

48 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

The football CV equivalent of working at Asda.
He never reached the elite level of playing in the England, Germany or Spain.

The elite of England , Germany or Spain? When was the last time rangers or celtic signed a top player from a top team in any of these leagues ?

All of these leagues piss all over the Scottish set up :lol: you stated he had done nothing in his club career when clearly he has. So the guy has won numerous titles , played in countless major national tournaments and even has a winners medal from one . Now if we were to compare his cv with Adam rooneys ...:rolleyes:

Edited by Forever_blueco

8 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

I noticed you omitted his spell at Cagliari? The part of his CV that had him play in one of the 3 worst defences in the Serie "A" last season and more to the point he played in all their games contributing to their shit defence. He might have the exact same influence on The Rangers this upcoming season, fingers crossed. :)

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

I noticed you omitted his spell at Cagliari? The part of his CV that had him play in one of the 3 worst defences in the Serie "A" last season and more to the point he played in all their games contributing to their shit defence. He might have the exact same influence on The Rangers this upcoming season, fingers crossed. :)

I missed out heehaw . It's a list of his honours from Wikipedia . He never claimed any honours in Italy so their are clearly not going to be any there . Quite simple really . Just like your good self 

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

The elite of England , Germany or Spain? When was the last time rangers or celtic signed a top player from a top team in any of these leagues ?

All of these leagues piss all over the Scottish set up :lol: you stated he had done nothing in his club career when clearly he has. So the guy has won numerous titles , played in countless major national tournaments and even has a winners medal from one . Now if we were to compare his cv with Adam rooneys ...:rolleyes:

Celtic have been buying or signing players from Man City over the past couple of years sonny, and not only that Celtic banged 4 goals past them and are still invincible to one of the richest clubs in the world. So what's you point? trying too hard to big up the new Belil Mohsni are we? :lol:

I missed out heehaw . It's a list of his honours from Wikipedia . He never claimed any honours in Italy so their are clearly not going to be any there . Quite simple really . Just like your good self 

Wikipedia? :lol:

Aye let's just list his honours and forget he was the main part of a defence which shifted 76 goals last season, Rewriting history to suit your agenda F_B to big up the new Mohsni. :lol:

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Celtic have been buying or signing players from Man City over the past couple of years sonny, and not only that Celtic banged 4 goals past them and are still invincible to one of the richest clubs in the world. So what's you point? trying too hard to big up the new Belil Mohsni are we? :lol:

Celtic have signed Young unproven guys from Man City mostly on loan. Fs we had a couple of arsenal loanees recently .It's hardly snatching their best huge earning players ya fucking tit :lol: I don't need to big any c**t up . The guy has had a succesfull career . He has won more titles than broonaldo aswell as being a key player in one of the best international teams of the last 15 years . How's that for a comparison 

Edited by Forever_blueco

7 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Wikipedia? :lol:

Aye let's just list his honours and forget he was the main part of a defence which shifted 76 goals last season, Rewriting history to suit your agenda F_B to big up the new Mohsni. :lol:

Re writing history by posting the titles and trophies the guy has won in His career :lol: could be worse I could get my facts from your fellow resident in the lunatic asylum phill mcgobbledygook 

Celtic have signed Young unproven guys from Man City mostly on loan. Fs we had a couple of arsenal loanees recently .It's hardly snatching their best huge earning players ya fucking tit :lol: I don't need to big any c**t up . The guy has had a succesfull career . He has won more titles than broonaldo aswell as being a key player in one of the best international teams of the last 15 years . How's that for a comparison 

And yet he has decided to sign for The Rangers where players go to end their careers. :lol:

Why don't you just wait until he has played a few competitive games for your club first before wanking yourself into a frenzy. He may or may not be as good as you are making him out to be at the moment. Barton comes to mind.

Just now, hellbhoy said:

And yet he has decided to sign for The Rangers where players go to end their careers. :lol:

Why don't you just wait until he has played a few competitive games for your club first before wanking yourself into a frenzy. He may or may not be as good as you are making him out to be at the moment. Barton comes to mind.

I am not saying he is going to be good or bad for us . I am stating the guy has clearly had a decent professional career as opposed to this nonsense that he is some unproven nobody :lol: he could turn out to be a terrible signing, he could turn out to be great but that has nothing to do with my point .

ya fucking tit :lol: I don't need to big any c**t up . The guy has had a succesfull career . He has won more titles than broonaldo aswell as being a key player in one of the best international teams of the last 15 years . How's that for a comparison 

Always a risk getting a player at the arse end of his career, no matter how successful it was, as Celtic found out with Roy Keane. Not sure if I'd be bigging him up so much after playing in a shit defence last season, only time will tell I suppose.

5 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Always a risk getting a player at the arse end of his career, no matter how successful it was, as Celtic found out with Roy Keane. Not sure if I'd be bigging him up so much after playing in a shit defence last season, only time will tell I suppose.

I am not bigging him up though . I am simply stating facts . I am fully aware he could be a flop .that dosent dispute the fact he has had a decent career

Edited by Forever_blueco

I am not bugging him up though . I am simply stating facts . I am fully aware he could be a flop .that dosent dispute the fact he has had a decent career

OK young F_B you have made your point and I will agree he has had a relatively successful playing career. I have seen more than a few video clips of both his best bits and the worst to see what Celtic may expect to be up against this season. Not too impressed so far and still undecided whether or not he can be as good as a Gough was when he signed for Rangers.