Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Why was he so good 

Because he played in a league full of bang average dross because his salary was funded mainly by an illegal tax evasion scheme.

To be fair though Mr Laudrup was a player, cant really picture him though guzzling pints of lager and chanting obscenities about the pope with neardanthals like Goram and Bomber Broon at RSC dances.

Drew checking the daily record today 
"Any news on ra hoops the day ... haud oan ra ranjurs have a new trackie . Let me just zoom right in on that badge "

You gonna buy the new trackie? Or just do what your club did and make your own.

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Because he played in a league full of bang average dross because his salary was funded mainly by an illegal tax evasion scheme.

To be fair though Mr Laudrup was a player, cant really picture him though guzzling pints of lager and chanting obscenities about the pope with neardanthals like Goram and Bomber Broon at RSC dances.

Ebts weren't in operation in the 90s m9

6 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol: Celtic did win 6 titles in a row you moron. :1eye

If you read all of my previous comments you'll note I say they did.

For the avoidance of doubt they are on 6IAR just now. Rangers are trying to stop 7.

4 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

You sauntered up from England and picked Rangers. 

I did. 

6 years old, union flags, England internationals.

Not a difficult decision. I was born in stretford. Very close to one of the biggest clubs in the world. But Rangers are my team.

17 minutes ago, thepundit said:

If you read all of my previous comments you'll note I say they did.

For the avoidance of doubt they are on 6IAR just now. Rangers are trying to stop 7.

I did. 

6 years old, union flags, England internationals.

Not a difficult decision. I was born in stretford. Very close to one of the biggest clubs in the world. But Rangers are my team.

From not relevant to now relevant? <_<

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

*the asterisk years . Another great Celtic documentary . These guys give Attenborough a run for his money 

I lasted until the bit about Scottish fitba being bright and fun with lots of hope. Then sevco destroyed all of Pauls enthusiasm for evermore.

50 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Off the peg puma trackies with the badge ironed on, absolute tramps. At least they didn't have to peel off last year's squad initials.

http://i68.tinypic.com/14xl2ys.jpg

Tracksuits eh, being worn by footballers you say....

7 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Brian Laudrup and Andy Goram have remained great friends and Goram holidays with him at his home and i believe they spend much of the time in Laudrups extensive wine cellar. 

8 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Ebts weren't in operation in the 90s m9

They were aksherly.  DOS EBTs (Discounted Option Scheme Employee Benefit Trusts) were used by Rangers for Craig Moore in 99.

ETA: You may remember it better as The Wee Tax Case.

Edited by The DA

3 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Brian Laudrup and Andy Goram have remained great friends and Goram holidays with him at his home and i believe they spend much of the time in Laudrups extensive wine cellar. 

Id imagine Goram probably sleeps/passes out in there.