Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

33 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Fucking hell. I take it you're just repeating an answer you see other Rangers fans saying, despite the fact it has absolutely no relevance to this.

"Rangers are dead"

"Strip the titles"

Two contradicting statements.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

No really, you are.

Your point is a total irrelevance

Wait, talking about Rangers being dead or not is irrelevant to old Rangers tax case?

And when was the last time teams were stripped of titles due to financial misdeeds and not match fixing? Bloody hell you lots are sad bunch.

Edited by thekorean

4 minutes ago, thekorean said:

Wait, talking about Rangers being dead or not is irrelevant to old Rangers tax case?

And when was the last time teams were stripped of titles due to financial misdeeds and not match fixing? Bloody hell you lots are sad bunch.

Has any other club cheated in this manner before?

box-tissues-5242877.jpg

When dunfermline got caught cheating although we didn't pay it back not one fan had the cheek to argue that we did cheat. That was financial mismangment not actual planned tax avoidance. Rangers fans are unbelievable.

Do you not understand the fairly simple point about having an unfair sporting advantage (i.e. being able to attract players that you could not otherwise afford by offering higher wages through a tax free EBT) whilst the rest of the clubs played by the rules or are you just choosing to bury your head in the sand?

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

When dunfermline got caught cheating although we didn't pay it back not one fan had the cheek to argue that we did cheat. That was financial mismangment not actual planned tax avoidance. Rangers fans are unbelievable.

I hope you aren't talking about me because I never said they didn't cheat.

We're Juventus not stripped of Two titles, 2005 and 2006 due to financial corruption and demoted to Seria B.

9 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Do you not understand the fairly simple point about having an unfair sporting advantage (i.e. being able to attract players that you could not otherwise afford by offering higher wages through a tax free EBT) whilst the rest of the clubs played by the rules or are you just choosing to bury your head in the sand?

And Rangers or whatever entity that bought history of Rangers, were punished...

Replacement club was thrown out of Premiership and forced to start from bottom. Not to mention by HMRC. Who are responsible for punishing tax dodgers.

I am a West Ham fan, I have no time for this. Not worth it. Can't do this by myself lol.

Geez Louise you Scots are ever vengeful and petty.

Edited by thekorean

1 minute ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Hmmm.

Or blocked from replacing Rangers. Whatever fits your bill. Not gonna argue about that.

You guys don't get it. I am not so much a Rangers fan but rather hater of Celtic. 

Maybe it would have been much easier if I jumped on board Jambos bandwagon :lol:

Spoiler

Edited by thekorean

5 minutes ago, thekorean said:

And Rangers or whatever entity that bought history of Rangers, were punished...

Replacement club was thrown out of Premiership and forced to start from bottom. Not to mention by HMRC. Who are responsible for punishing tax dodgers.

I am a West Ham fan, I have no time for this. Not worth it. Can't do this by myself lol.

Geez Louise you Scots are ever vengeful and petty.

New club applying to join the Scottish league system*