Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

6 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

from a football point of view it was used for illegal payments that lead to deliberate illegal registration of players. 'At it' for years including the 90s with previous illegal wee tax scheme. The SFA allowed these c***s to walk away from everything and intend on letting it happen again.

Has HMRC ever accused Rangers of tax evasion?

Does anyone know if the Dorrans deal is still a on? Or has he took one look at last night/today and went "f**k that"[emoji23] hope he signs as based on last nights performance he really is required!

4 minutes ago, Blue92 said:

Does anyone know if the Dorrans deal is still a on? Or has he took one look at last night/today and went "f**k that"emoji23.png hope he signs as based on last nights performance he really is required!

Now that there's no European funds coming in, I suspect Rangers might be happy to see him walking away.

9 minutes ago, Blue92 said:

Does anyone know if the Dorrans deal is still a on? Or has he took one look at last night/today and went "f**k that"emoji23.png hope he signs as based on last nights performance he really is required!

Hope he has his coaching badges cos your manager is a fucking balloon :thumsup2

Now that there's no European funds coming in, I suspect Rangers might be happy to see him walking away.

I know you may piss yourself laughing here due to our past finances but surely they weren't banking on European money. Even before last Thursday I thought at best we could get to QR3. Plus I think it's about 200k per round so not astronomical amounts.

Just now, Blue92 said:

I know you may piss yourself laughing here due to our past finances but surely they weren't banking on European money. Even before last Thursday I thought at best we could get to QR3. Plus I think it's about 200k per round so not astronomical amounts.

I wouldn't piss myself laughing - I know how important Rangers are to some people - but I don't have your confidence that history isn't repeating itself.  I have a feeling that these signings were Rangers going all-in.

Hope he has his coaching badges cos your manager is a fucking balloon :thumsup2

Pedro is definitely on a shoogly peg that's for sure. But the fact we have backed him in terms of transfer fees we will need to stick with until at least Christmas. So congrats on 7 sorry I mean 3 in a row [emoji6]

1 minute ago, The DA said:

I wouldn't piss myself laughing - I know how important Rangers are to some people - but I don't have your confidence that history isn't repeating itself.  I have a feeling that these signings were Rangers going all-in.

Can't see it myself, income from the Europa league is pretty low.

Honestly no idea how they planning on funding spending of that level. They are well and truly fucked and it's their own doing again. I honestly don't know why the fans stand by and let this happen, in fact even worse, they encourage it.

Wait, talking about Rangers being dead or not is irrelevant to old Rangers tax case?
And when was the last time teams were stripped of titles due to financial misdeeds and not match fixing? Bloody hell you lots are sad bunch.

Yes, because dead or not it happened

I am hoping that's not the case, we have completed some decent signings in jack, alves and potentially dorrans. But none of these signings would make you think we would be a force in Europe or fully challenge Celtic domestically.

Cheated: EBTs are avoidance not evasion. Legal at time, as many clubs and businesses used. However they are now seen as illegitimate retrospectively. No criminal activity took place.

As far as cheating, I believe many other clubs "cheated" in this way. If that's how you look at it.

At the time it was legal, and not to use it to gain advantage, would be bad management. Every little counts. Extensive legal advice was sought and assured that it was perfectly legal.

Any punishment should be taken. I have to pay my tax, Gers should be no different.

Died: Yes if that's how you wish to look at it. I know how haterz love to repeat it like a mantra and how it gives them a buzz. Personally I couldn't care less.

55: We had no chance of 55, anyone with half a brain would see that, and there is no chance of it this season or in the foreseeable future.

Europa: Total disgrace. There is no excuse

Caixinha: Last night's result cranks the pressure up on him to sort it out for league campaign. I doubt he has it in him. An embarrassment for banning green boots.

I'm glad Gers are providing such quality entertainment on here, they deserve it. I just wonder what would certain people do if Rangers did disappear, judging by the amount of time they spend on this thread, they would have very empty lives.

Two words for you

Side Letters

Two more

Campbell Ogilvie