Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

16 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

The balance is fine, when the **** stop being a complete basket case it will even out again. Until then you'll just have to deal with it. 

I said this as much . Swings and roundabouts . Im guessing when Celtic were causing ref strikes and greeting about Masonic refs every second Saturday then they were probably getting most of the attention . Was just before I started posting on here so can't say wether that is fact or not .If fortunes do change at some point then the pointing and laughing will be switched from us to them . From what I have read between us and them whatever one is in the dominant position tend to be the more bearable for the diddies ironically because when everything is rosy it's just the smugness which you have to contend with . 

Edited by Forever_blueco

I said this as much . Swings and roundabouts . Im guessing when Celtic were causing ref strikes and greeting about Masonic refs every second Saturday then they were probably getting most of the attention . Was just before I started posting on here so can't say wether that is fact or not .If fortunes do change at some point then the pointing and laughing will be switched from us to them . From what I have read between us and them whatever one is in the dominant position tend to be the more bearable for the diddies ironically because when everything is rosy it's just the smugness which you have to contend with . 

Celtic might be pointed and laughed at at one point yes but the pointing and laughing will never stop towards Rangers.

Rangers fans let their club die and took the huff with everyone else.

And look at the efforts of the last 5 year from the new incarnation.

Why do you think it'll stop? It might've if you're supporters never gave it the Armageddon etc (still going on to this day by the way with calls of boycotts yesterday [emoji28]) but because you've been such insufferable c***s these last few years Scottish football will always be laughing at Rangers.

Unlucky.

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Celtic might be pointed and laughed at at one point yes but the pointing and laughing will never stop towards Rangers.

Rangers fans let their club die and took the huff with everyone else.

And look at the efforts of the last 5 year from the new incarnation.

Why do you think it'll stop? It might've if you're supporters never gave it the Armageddon etc (still going on to this day by the way with calls of boycotts yesterday emoji28.png) but because you've been such insufferable c***s these last few years Scottish football will always be laughing at Rangers.

Unlucky.

That's the main difference between our financial troubles and theirs.  Celtic fans organised boycotts, protests and actively fought the board at just about every turn.  Rangers fans sat on their arses huffin' and puffin' about how 'we ur ra peepul'.  They died, we didn't.  It's quite delicious.

7 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

That's the main difference between our financial troubles and theirs.  Celtic fans organised boycotts, protests and actively fought the board at just about every turn.  Rangers fans sat on their arses huffin' and puffin' about how 'we ur ra peepul'.  They died, we didn't.  It's quite delicious.

Actually I think the main difference is internet . Only a certain percentage of celtics troubles ever reached the wider public whereas every minute detail of Rangers issues made its way through social media and rapidly . Most of the stuff shared was opinionated nonsense from both sides and lead to quite a cluster full of shite and useless information  in most instances . It was this that led to many different Rangers groups forming and a certain amount of infighting in the years following 2012 . Celtics group were formed when most got their views from the mainstream media and were probably galvanised by the fanzines of the time calling on them get behind this certain group who were going to oust the board . Whereas we had every tom dick and harry starting a different fan group or organisation on twitter every second week 

Edited by Forever_blueco

It's not even the fact they died, like a lot of people probably would've got bored about it by now if they never acted the way they did. Winds me up just thinking about it, absolute cheek.

The equivalent of someone you already thinks a bit of a tool, getting themselves into massive bother, them not giving a shit and being smug cause they're happy, that bother eventually fucking them right up, them having the chance to do something about it which they don't, and then having the cheek to seek revenge on everyone else because they've been a fanny.

Still doing it to this day too. They can f**k right off and it's good to know that the vast majority of people who like Scottish football feel the same way. They've been insufferable, petty and absolute bawbags over this whole thing and it's going to stick with them forever.

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

Actually I think the main difference is internet . Only a certain percentage of celtics troubles ever reached the wider public whereas every minute detail of Rangers issues made its way through social media and rapidly . Most of the stuff shared was opinionated nonsense from both sides and lead to quite a cluster full of shite and useless information  in most instances . It was this that led to many different Rangers groups forming and a certain amount of infighting in the years following 2012 . Celtics group were formed when most got their views from the mainstream media and were probably galvanised by the fanzines of the time calling on them get behind this certain group who were going to oust the board . 

I actually think the whole internet thing should have worked in rangers favour rather than against.  Much easier to organise a 'protest' if you stick it up on Facebook, twitter or whatever.  Most of the work of Celtic's fans groups was spread by the fanzines and word of mouth, yet it was effective.  Infighting was an issue that they faced but differences were put aside to challenge the Kellys.  I also think certain stereotypical traits are also key.  The whole 'Celtic paranoia' mindset had the **** entrenched in a 'they are all out to get Celtic' whereas the 'rangers arrogance' led to Orcs sitting doing sweet FA.  You only seemed to adopt the paranoia entrenched viewpoint when it was too late.

Just now, TheCelt67 said:

I actually think the whole internet thing should have worked in rangers favour rather than against.  Much easier to organise a 'protest' if you stick it up on Facebook, twitter or whatever.  Most of the work of Celtic's fans groups was spread by the fanzines and word of mouth, yet it was effective.  Infighting was an issue that they faced but differences were put aside to challenge the Kellys.  I also think certain stereotypical traits are also key.  The whole 'Celtic paranoia' mindset had the **** entrenched in a 'they are all out to get Celtic' whereas the 'rangers arrogance' led to Orcs sitting doing sweet FA.  You only seemed to adopt the paranoia entrenched viewpoint when it was too late.

Wait, you can't say 'rhymes with Jungle Jims' on here?

9 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Exactly . The group set up by Celtic had a much easier task of making their agenda clear and the best one for taking the club forward   . No doubt at the time there were Celtic fans who probably bizzarley backed the Kelly's but they were never given anywhere near the platform to push their agenda forward like rangers fans who were anti -king , pro Ashley , pro - king , pro green or whatever outlook they chose to have . Any pro Kelly views were probably simply mutterings of lunatics whose views never made into the wider public . Whereas we had forums , social media , blogs all of people pushing forwards their agenda and throwing dirt at all those who were leading groups with opposing views . 

Edited by Forever_blueco

5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Exactly . The group set up by Celtic had a much easier task of making their agenda clear  . No doubt at the time there were Celtic fans who probably bizzarley backed the Kelly's but they were never given anywhere near the platform to push their agenda forward like rangers fans who were anti -king , pro Ashley , pro - king , pro green or whatever outlook they chose to have . Any pro Kelly views were probably simply mutterings of lunatics whose views never made into the wider public . Whereas we had forums , social media , blogs all of people pushing forwards their agenda and throwing dirt at all those who were leading groups with opposing views . 

McCann was the game changer too.  We chase out the Kellys, White and Grant for McCann to step in and steady the ship.  Rangers have went from one charlatan to another.

Also think your point is a lot of shite. Think of the money that could've been raised just by ppl sitting in the van on their mobile phones.

One online funding account set up over a period of time, each Rangers fan popping in a certain sum every month... having to manually do things without the internet is extremely difficult.

Which is why nobody does things that way any more.

8 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Also think your point is a lot of shite. Think of the money that could've been raised just by ppl sitting in the van on their mobile phones.

One online funding account set up over a period of time, each Rangers fan popping in a certain sum every month... having to manually do things without the internet is extremely difficult.

Which is why nobody does things that way any more.

I am not talking about raising money . I am making a note on the difference between the fan groups operating during both clubs years of boardroom fuckery . I am not sure if the Celtic "rebel" group done any fundraising or if they were more or less just a movement group of sort  but I am sure some Celtic player will be able to clear that up . 

It's not even the fact they died, like a lot of people probably would've got bored about it by now if they never acted the way they did. Winds me up just thinking about it, absolute cheek.

The equivalent of someone you already thinks a bit of a tool, getting themselves into massive bother, them not giving a shit and being smug cause they're happy, that bother eventually fucking them right up, them having the chance to do something about it which they don't, and then having the cheek to seek revenge on everyone else because they've been a fanny.

Still doing it to this day too. They can f**k right off and it's good to know that the vast majority of people who like Scottish football feel the same way. They've been insufferable, petty and absolute bawbags over this whole thing and it's going to stick with them forever.

Absolutely this. Rangers football club and its fans had the chance to come out and say "aye, we made a c**t of it, we spent money we didn't have and it's caught up with us. It's our own fault and thank you very much for allowing us back into the league system and giving us a second chance to do the right thing. Thanks to the SFA/ SPL/ SFL for bending over backwards and re-writing the rules to try and allow us to enter at one of the two top leagues to make our journey a bit easier. While we are disappointed to start In the bottom tier, we can understand why the members have voted against us. We will do our best to support our team home and away and spread a bit of wealth across the country."

Instead we got "we are being punished for nothing, we will protest against the SFA and will refuse to attend away games so clubs cannot get near our blue pound. We hate every c**t for what you have done to us so unfairly and we will have our revenge. We are the people."

It's actually unbelievable that they feel like they do when you think about what's happened.