Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

We want MOH so hopefully his shan RB performance against Tynecastle BC is the final straw for him at Rangers.

I'm also going to go out of a limb here and say that MOH is better than the likes of Dalcio and that other winger they signed.

12 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

We want MOH so hopefully his shan RB performance against Tynecastle BC is the final straw for him at Rangers.

I'm also going to go out of a limb here and say that MOH is better than the likes of Dalcio and that other winger they signed.

Is he nae on a really long contract at Ibrox, for presumably higher wages than he would get from anyone else in Scotland? Would Mr King have to give him a big payoff to buy out his current deal?

47 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

There aren't many players who have passed through Ibrox over the last 5 years who anyone can say have improved as footballers from that experience, therefore I have high hopes for Dalcio, and Co. :lol:

Be amazed as Dorrans and Jack magically turn from good players into utter shite.

46 minutes ago, Kneetrembler said:

Is he nae on a really long contract at Ibrox, for presumably higher wages than he would get from anyone else in Scotland? Would Mr King have to give him a big payoff to buy out his current deal?

He signed a four and a half year deal with them I think so given the wages he's reported to be on it'll be a fair bit of cash.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35461390

Edited by capt_oats

Is it true that The Rangers have forked out £10 million in new players? If so. :lol:

I think Dave King has gambled with all his eggs in one basket and the first part of recouping the money has blown up spectacularly by crashing out in Europe, he must have expected at least get to the third round and reaching the group stages as gravy. Next bit that has bit him on the bum surely was the sales of the upcoming third strip for Europe which would have sold thousands if they were still in Europe when they eventually get released, no c**t will want one now. :lol: Will the club have to pay for unsold stock again? who knows what King & Ashley struck a deal on, for now.

Who the f**k is this c**t ffs? James Black, Daily Record blogger for The Rangers. :lol:

Our Rangers blogger James Black gives his take on the Euro humbling against Progres - and says he still expects Caixinha's men to win the title this season

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/pedro-caixinha-must-deliver-rangers-10741642

I wish The Rangers support had as much certainty as this muppet. :lol:

12 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Who the f**k is this c**t ffs? James Black, Daily Record blogger for The Rangers. :lol:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/pedro-caixinha-must-deliver-rangers-10741642

Lol! 

The best part of the article is the pictures of Pedro they chose with bewildered facial expressions in between the ridiculous expectation of a title.

55 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Lol! 

The best part of the article is the pictures of Pedro they chose with bewildered facial expressions in between the ridiculous expectation of a title.

I know, I was busy. :)

DOPEYCAX.jpg.20e267277b475df519b0b6492019390c.jpg

caxwot.thumb.jpg.b09cafc01d8b0dd138a899f9d38f233d.jpg

:lol:

Just now, Cerberus said:

Football manager manager?

Also known as FM manager, just say the letters "F" & "M" with manager after it. Don't ask me why or how but the youngsters say that to me all the time. Thought I was being hip with it. :lol:

7 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

On what planet are Rangers going to win the league this season?  Has he totally forgotten the existence of Celtic?

15 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

"the addition of the likes of Carlos Pena... should give Rangers some much-needed intensity going forward."

Going forward in what? The McDonald's queue?

No much posting went on in here yesterday, certainly not today, nor the rest of this week.... Ra bearz must be off to Belfast, staying over to watch the big team on Friday [emoji108]