Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Make your mind up which game you were watching?

I never said I watched the English game? Why did you watch a Rangers friendly instead of Partick v St Mirren?

Just now, Tartantony said:

I don't even know what that means tbh

It's the drink kicking in and the neural network has been compromised with incoherent pish.

And as if by magic, Exhibit F,

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

This doesn't surprise me.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I never said I watched the English game? Why did you watch a Rangers friendly instead of Partick v St Mirren?

Look at the posts above yours, RG. I didn't know it was on the TV. I haven't looked at my BT Sports listings in days.

Maybe next time he wants to watch something on the tv he could come on here and check the tv listings with you first and check that it's ok for him to watch what he wants in his own house? Would that keep you happy?

It was an enjoyable 90 mins even if Marseilles never got out of 2nd gear.  Dorrans and Jack looked like they'd played together for years and Tavernier has clearly been on a 'how to do simple defending' course.
The main 'take away' though is that we put a bit of stick about.  Last year we were bullied but I don't see any teams taking liberties with us in the forthcoming season.

Definitely. There seemed to be the shape of a good spine to the team with Alves, Cardoso - Dorrans, Jack - Herrera.

Look at the posts above yours, RG. I didn't know it was on the TV. I haven't looked at my BT Sports listings in days.

So you knew Rangers were playing a friendly but not that the Betfred Cup had started?

Curious.

So you knew Rangers were playing a friendly but not that the Betfred Cup had started?

Curious.

TBH I didn't know any football was on Tv yesterday, wish I did, I took my daughter to town for school shopping and it cost me nearly £200. It would have been less painful watching rangers.

I heard on the radio the other day Rangers spent 8/9 million on players this close season. Not trolling here Would it not have made more sense paying the right money for decent SPL players like Walker and Mclean, and weakening your current rivals to secure second place?

45 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I heard on the radio the other day Rangers spent 8/9 million on players this close season. Not trolling here Would it not have made more sense paying the right money for decent SPL players like Walker and Mclean, and weakening your current rivals to secure second place?

Giving Aiberdeen a few million for an average player running down his contract would be mental, lessons not learned from previous years.

Why strengthen opposition teams?

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Giving Aiberdeen a few million for an average player running down his contract would be mental, lessons not learned from previous years.

Why strengthen opposition teams?

Both are paying for new stands/stadiums so its not as if much of the money would be going in to the squad. On a similar note I dont why yous didnt go for Mcinnes, by taking the top talent from rival teams you are strengthening your own team but destabilising them at the same time.

21 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Both are paying for new stands/stadiums so its not as if much of the money would be going in to the squad. On a similar note I dont why yous didnt go for Mcinnes, by taking the top talent from rival teams you are strengthening your own team but destabilising them at the same time.

Apart from his trampy beard and general scruffyness, he's out of our price range.

10 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Hehe. I'm starting to find your obsession quite funny. Really weird but funny all the same.

Did you get bullied by The Rangers fans when you were a child ??

I'll be sure to send you a PM for when games are being televised that aren't all things sevco. :)

Bullied? :lol: Defacto question to produce a response you can work and play with eh? :lol: