Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

6 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I know, Kinky just loses reality after a certain amount of alcohol consumed. He's a mess of hardly known words and can't grasp the concept of simple English when conveying his deluded pish.

Have you tried looking down the back of the sofa? </alanbennett>

Taking a chance on a player isn't the wrong reasons.
It's fitba.

Well no, managers worth their salt can identify players that suit the way they want to play.

MoH was always about pace and directness, not unlocking stubborn defences. I could have told you that.

Signing him may not have been a terrible decision by a rangers manager but it certainly wasn't a good one.

MoH was best as a right winger who was left alone to attack a full back. Rangers either played him up front or on the right with Tavernier right beside him.

Horrendous management.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

The 5 month length of the loan looks like we're hoping to move him on in January if he can get a run with you guys.

He will get a move this season , of that I have no doubt. Can't see it being us as we won't pay anywhere near what you want. Tommy will play him in the right games in the right positions and at the right times.