Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

12 minutes ago, sjc said:

That attempted alias just highlighted how stupid he is.

There is a serious malaise in Knotty Ash.  Why do you and your fellow diddies feel the need to constantly declaim Bennett as stupid and we Gers fans as stupid?

Given the barely-literate, misguided and incoherent dross posted regularly on the Sevco threads the last people you should be calling stupid are we Bears.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

There is a serious malaise in Knotty Ash.  Why do you and your fellow diddies feel the need to constantly declaim Bennett as stupid and we Gers fans as stupid?

Given the barely-literate, misguided and incoherent dross posted regularly on the Sevco threads the last people you should be calling stupid are we Bears.

Some real thinkers amongst the Gers support.

Screen Shot 2017-08-25 at 17.17.10.png

I got what he was trying to say, but dismissed it as cliche ridden, self serving shit.

I believe MOH is good enough to play for this Rangers and wasn't given a proper chance by any of the managers. I also believe that some players are not capable of playing for a big club even if they are very good for a smaller club in the same League because they can't handle the pressure of it. Not saying MOH is one of those players but it's not a ridiculous statement to make

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

See Bobby Skidmarks post below for an example. 

11 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Playing for Rangers and playing for St Johnstone is exactly the same. It's still football.

Teams don't park the bus against St Johnstone.

19 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

"Some wee diddy team"!

It was really important for you to attach yourself to a big club when you moved up here, wasn't it?  I'm glad it's worked out so well.

At 6 you don't really know who the best team is.

Because you're 6.

1 minute ago, Tartantony said:

I believe MOH is good enough to play for this Rangers and wasn't given a proper chance by any of the managers. I also believe that some players are not capable of playing for a big club even if they are very good for a smaller club in the same League because they can't handle the pressure of it. Not saying MOH is one of those players but it's not a ridiculous statement to make

I really can't see three managers being wrong about him, a lot of unconfirmed reports that he never settled in well at Sevco. 

7 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

If a player played for your club up front 37 times and scored 3 goals would you say he wasn't given a chance to impress?....

He was given plenty of chances.

But I agree with your other point, it's one thing playing well for a smaller club, it's quite another when the pressure is on.

3 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Yeah, they're not stupid, or fat!

Oh FFS I managed something Rangers didn't - a trip to Europe in late August.

Back in Knotty Ash nothing has changed.  The hysterical pitch-fork wielding diddies are still obsessing about us and our fans.  Dreary fucking me.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oh FFS I managed something Rangers didn't - a trip to Europe in late August.

Back in Knotty Ash nothing has changed.  The hysterical pitch-fork wielding diddies are still obsessing about us and our fans.  Dreary fucking me.

Go to bed, Kinky. You're drunk.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You need to expand a bit. Are you going along the lines of pressure and expectations? 

Well pressure and expectation is clearly important.  Maybe vital?  I was thinking more that the "It's still football." comment being rubbish.  

2 minutes ago, thepundit said:

If a player played for your club up front 37 times and scored 3 goals would you say he wasn't given a chance to impress?....

He was given plenty of chances.

But I agree with your other point, it's one thing playing well for a smaller club, it's quite another when the pressure is on.

How many were coming on as sub?

Signing a pacey, counterattacking forward when you play against teams that sit in against you suggests a problem with your Clubs scouting and the managements thought process in signing him

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Well pressure and expectation is clearly important.  Maybe vital?  I was thinking more that the "It's still football." comment being rubbish.  

It is still football though. I would say pressure is vital as you said.

No matter what Caixinho has made anera of this and you need to get rid of him pronto.

A total diddy.