Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

On 25/01/2018 at 23:02, RedRob72 said:

My apologies it was ‘not so happyaccie’ I had in mind! emoji847.png

Shock horror Sevco fan making a c*** of himself saying I had issues with Greg joining them. I applaud my clubs ethos to discover, nurture young talent then provide them with a platform to advance their careers, my only concern was the fee being paid, not the amount but how the payment was structured, our chairman was happy with the payment structure then I'm happy, so stop being a lazy bassa and spouting untruths ya knob.

If you care to provide proof I was anti Greg moving to sevco I will apologise fully.

7 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Shock horror Sevco fan making a c*** of himself saying I had issues with Greg joining them. I applaud my clubs ethos to discover, nurture young talent then provide them with a platform to advance their careers, my only concern was the fee being paid, not the amount but how the payment was structured, our chairman was happy with the payment structure then I'm happy, so stop being a lazy bassa and spouting untruths ya knob.

If you care to provide proof I was anti Greg moving to sevco I will apologise fully.

If this below (taken from JJ site this morning) is true, your chairman and board are obviously not the full shilling. How can anyone believe a word that comes out GLIBs mouth. I am now tempted to seek a price for a Sevco admin/liquidation event at some point between now and the end of the season....lol

However here’s the real kicker. Hamilton were concerned that Lite would go under prior to August. King gave his personal guarantee that Hamilton will get paid irrespective of any insolvency event.

Given that King is a career criminal who will soon be in contempt of court and subject to a Cold Shoulder, what could possibly go wrong? What part of King being a Glib & Shameless Liar do Hamilton Academicals not understand?

If this below (taken from JJ site this morning) is true, your chairman and board are obviously not the full shilling. How can anyone believe a word that comes out GLIBs mouth. I am now tempted to seek a price for a Sevco admin/liquidation event at some point between now and the end of the season....lol

However here’s the real kicker. Hamilton were concerned that Lite would go under prior to August. King gave his personal guarantee that Hamilton will get paid irrespective of any insolvency event.

Given that King is a career criminal who will soon be in contempt of court and subject to a Cold Shoulder, what could possibly go wrong? What part of King being a Glib & Shameless Liar do Hamilton Academicals not understand?

I have never read as much shite in my life.

1 minute ago, Sting777 said:

Do you think Ronnie is gullible ? I gaurentee he will have secured collateral which will ensure we are compensated for the loss of Docherty.

8 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Do you think Ronnie is gullible ? I gaurentee he will have secured collateral which will ensure we are compensated for the loss of Docherty.

Don't know the guy, so can't comment. Not sure what use secured is if a team goes into admin or liquidation and let's face it Kingy won't be reaching into his back pocket

8 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Don't know the guy, so can't comment. Not sure what use secured is if a team goes into admin or liquidation and let's face it Kingy won't be reaching into his back pocket

Do you know King ? Not likely but you seem qualified to comment on him. I do know our chairman is shrewd and will not be losing out if sevco do run into major finance probs.

2 hours ago, Sting777 said:

I know you have form but this is atrocious posting - even by the standards of the diddies who habituate the Sevco threads.

2 hours ago, Sting777 said:

I hope you left him a suitable donation....

Tut-tut! Are you about 11 young man? Surely there must be some level of parental control on this site!!?