Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Not especially.  There are 5 Sevco threads that are active this week.  I'd be content if the topics I quoted were posted in one of those and we try and keep this yin for discussing matters relating directly to the season.  This would be sensible.  Won't catch on though.

Everybody’s talking about the Rangers. They just can’t stay away.

Plus ca change. [emoji106]

Not especially.  There are 5 Sevco threads that are active this week.  I'd be content if the topics I quoted were posted in one of those and we try and keep this yin for discussing matters relating directly to the season.  This would be sensible.  Won't catch on though.

Maybe if the first club hadn’t died there wouldn’t be all this fuss.....

25 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Everybody’s talking about the Rangers. They just can’t stay away.

Plus ca change. emoji106.png

Guilty as charged and terribly relaxed about it.

I've never understood why the 'obsessed' line is regarded as some kind of taunt.  Of course I'm obsessed with the whole Rangers drama these last six  years or so.  It's been fascinating, remarkable and often hilarious.  

What sort of idiot would be able to stay away?

It is a thread in a multi-club football forum dedicated to talking about Rangers.
What are you looking to talking about?

My point was in support of@the Kincardine as to why we attract so much attention.

I don’t know the exact proportions, but:

I dip into other teams threads on here and, mostly, it’s their teams fans discussing whatever is the news of the moment. I read - mostly with interest - but don’t really feel the need to comment.

In the Rangers threads it seems the Rangers boys are outnumbered, by some margin, with those making lots of noise but not really adding much to the particular discussion.

27 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

It is a thread in a multi-club football forum dedicated to talking about Rangers.
What are you looking to talking about?

That's the difference between a diddy team and P&B Royalty.  

Shite teams have a dedicated thread.  P&B's big team has a plethora of threads to discuss leg tattoos, word definitions, the gender of the name 'Nikola' for Croats born in Serbia and the rights and wrongs of celebrating the Glorious Revolution.

This particular thread is about our season ahead.  Not that I expect any diddies to be able to understand the difference.

That's the difference between a diddy team and P&B Royalty.  
Shite teams have a dedicated thread.  P&B's big team has a plethora of threads to discuss leg tattoos, word definitions, the gender of the name 'Nikola' for Croats born in Serbia and the rights and wrongs of celebrating the Glorious Revolution.
This particular thread is about our season ahead.  Not that I expect any diddies to be able to understand the difference.

Did you not sign a Player called Nikola for the coming season? Is Stevie fuchin G # letsgo not your manager for the coming season? (Or for a few months at least, this shit seems to go in 3 month cycles)

Btw, what’s the ‘glorious revolution’? I hope it’s what I think it is

55 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

In the Rangers threads it seems the Rangers boys are outnumbered, by some margin, with those making lots of noise but not really adding much to the particular discussion.

Indeed.  Just look at Dumb & Dumber here:

16 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Btw, what’s the ‘glorious revolution’? I hope it’s what I think it is

14 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

This thread is about what we decide it's about. So f**k up ***.

31 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

This thread is about what we decide it's about. So f**k up ***.

Likes wwf wrestling, Buffy the vampire hunter and Nickelback.......