Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Right up there with internet bullying , IMO. Both pretty horrible

I don’t think I’ve bullied anyone here? One post I said I didn’t even get the reference at first but once understood found it tragic and my next post was to you saying bigotry isn’t banter.
I guess if Kincardine has an issue with mine or anyone else’s posts he’ll report them.

I don’t think I’ve bullied anyone here? One post I said I didn’t even get the reference at first but once understood found it tragic and my next post was to you saying bigotry isn’t banter.
I guess if Kincardine has an issue with mine or anyone else’s posts he’ll report them.
Ironic that he takes the "self congratulatory" line when he is quite obviously posting that drivel to be controversial. Its good that people on P&B round on people like Kincardine following posts like the one he made. It shows social conscience.

Ironic that he takes the "self congratulatory" line when he is quite obviously posting that drivel to be controversial. Its good that people on P&B round on people like Kincardine following posts like the one he made. It shows social conscience.

I agree mate. I don’t really think bigotry should be laughed or shrugged off

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Whiskychimp is an absolute buffoon. If he's not happy you're doing something right. 

21 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I wasn't talking about your posts. Apologies if you got that impression.

9 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Whiskychimp is an absolute buffoon. If he's not happy you're doing something right. 

I know everyone who disagrees with you is a buffoon. You never debate anything , just name calling.

8 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Imagine trying to defend that, offt.

Who defended it. You should name and shame. Trial and sentence by PnB mob.

Who defended it. You should name and shame. Trial and sentence by PnB mob.
You are downplaying the fact that he made a joke relating to children being sexually abused, trivialising the fact that people have rightly called him on it by claiming that he was just doing it to get a reaction and some pish about "self congratulatory frothing."

I would contend that children getting sexually abused is fucking vile and not a matter to be laughed at on a football forum.

So aye, basically you are defending it.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You are downplaying the fact that he made a joke relating to children being sexually abused, trivialising the fact that people have rightly called him on it by claiming that he was just doing it to get a reaction and some pish about "self congratulatory frothing."

I would contend that children getting sexually abused is fucking vile and not a matter to be laughed at on a football forum.

So aye, basically you are defending it.

I said it was up there with internet bullying and both were horrible.

Feel free to quote me if I've got that wrong. 

Otherwise your just trying to put words in my mouth. 

A lot of self congratulatory frothing going on in here. Kincardine has certainly got a number of you to heads gone levels 
Probably his intention. 
Is what you said.

A pretty obvious downplaying of what Kincardine said by trying to paint it as some sort of "fishing" and an attempt to mock people who find it unacceptable and said so.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Is what you said.

A pretty obvious downplaying of what Kincardine said by trying to paint it as some sort of "fishing" and an attempt to mock people who find it unacceptable and said so.

You do certainly know the inside of my head better than me. Even on issues where I categorically stated my opinion. 

I wasn't mocking the people who found it unacceptable. I was pointing out I found some of their reactions to be bullying and unpleasant.

Feel free to twist this to suit your agenda again. I find your baseless hypotheses quite entertaining. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:
State of this thread. What he said really wasn’t that bad.

Yeah, the whole BJK stuff is actually just bit of jovial banter.

Just as there is absolutely zero bigotry in the last few pages nobody has said mocking the alleged cover up of child sex abuse is jovial banter.

I had read the Ryan ‘Big Jock’ Kent ‘joke’ on one of the first pages of the Ryan Kent thread on Follow Follow. As was pointed out earlier Kincardine is a regular on that forum and would most probably have seen it there.  It wasn’t funny there, it’s not funny here and it’s certainly not jovial banter. Nobody is defending the arseholes that posted it elsewhere.

Was that not Kincardine’s original point? Let’s hope the young lad is not associated with these kind of comments 

29 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Just as there is absolutely zero bigotry in the last few pages nobody has said mocking the alleged cover up of child sex abuse is jovial banter.

I had read the Ryan ‘Big Jock’ Kent ‘joke’ on one of the first pages of the Ryan Kent thread on Follow Follow. As was pointed out earlier Kincardine is a regular on that forum and would most probably have seen it there.  It wasn’t funny there, it’s not funny here and it’s certainly not jovial banter. Nobody is defending the arseholes that posted it elsewhere.

Was that not Kincardine’s original point? Let’s hope the young lad is not associated with these kind of comments 

Yip, you are correct in this instance. His wording or structuring of his post came across in very bad taste and read like a sneaky as f**k dig at child abuse.

He'd have been probably better informing us first that he has read that some? most of the Sevco moronic support may/will use Ryan Kent as a vehicle to promote petty vile point scoring over their biggest rivals after what he had witnessed being posted on Follow Follow. Even more so in despicable bad taste in light of Sevco's handling of a victim of abuse with his time at Rangers.

An apology for fucking it up and then not trying to clarify the situation properly would suffice rather than being a dick about it would have been the best option. But instead the fanny decided to leave a feeding frenzy for the {diddies & plastics} so he could massage his narcissistic ego at everyone else getting into a lather over his incompetence to convey a simple message that his fellow supporters are probably going to embarrass themselves publicly again using child abuse to point score.

8 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Yip, you are correct in this instance. His wording or structuring of his post came across in very bad taste and read like a sneaky as f**k dig at child abuse.

He'd have been probably better informing us first that he has read that some? most of the Sevco moronic support may/will use Ryan Kent as a vehicle to promote petty vile point scoring over their biggest rivals after what he had witnessed being posted on Follow Follow. Even more so in despicable bad taste in light of Sevco's handling of a victim of abuse with his time at Rangers.

An apology for fucking it up and then not trying to clarify the situation properly would suffice rather than being a dick about it would have been the best option. But instead the fanny decided to leave a feeding frenzy for the {diddies & plastics} so he could massage his narcissistic ego at everyone else getting into a lather over his incompetence to convey a simple message that his fellow supporters are probably going to embarrass themselves publicly again using child abuse to point score.

If his intention was to "preempt" his fellow **** from making a thing of it why not raise the issue with them on swallow swallow?

Why even mention it here if he is unwilling to take up there?