Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

36 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

He looked brilliant against you in the two legs cause you are utter shite. Please tell me you have signed this fella after watching him twice?:lol:

We were already aware of him beforehand actually. Sasa Papac informed us of Katic and Barisic.

Edited by Forest of Dean

9 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

He played 3 friendlies for Croatia before they deemed him not good enough for the competitive stuff, zombie baws:lol:

You said he hasn't made a Croatia squad I just corrected you,  I understand the Queens English is difficult up chookterville way but take your time relax and read.

8 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

IMG_0521.jpg

This fat mess has something like 19 caps.

That’ll do for me Kenny.

Looks like pena what has he got to do with my post........oh I see I, m making you look dick so deflection tactic ok I get it.

Just now, kenny131 said:

You said he hasn't made a Croatia squad I just corrected you,  I understand the Queens English is difficult up chookterville way but take your time relax and read.

No I didn't, I said he didn't make the world cup squad you absolute roaster. So you haven't corrected me you have just made yourself look like an even bigger moron. Have another go champ.

1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

No I didn't, I said he didn't make the world cup squad you absolute roaster. So you haven't corrected me you have just made yourself look like an even bigger moron. Have another go champ.

No you didn't you absolute roaster.........you said ....He never made the Croatia squad nowhere in your post does it say world cup you absolute moron hahaha chookterville it really is the gift that keeps giving

Just now, kenny131 said:

No you didn't you absolute roaster.........you said ....He never made the Croatia squad nowhere in your post does it say world cup you absolute moron hahaha chookterville it really is the gift that keeps giving

Quote my post where I said he didn't make any Croatia squad. Take your time champ.  

2 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

You obviously can't read the Queen's English very well either, you fucking idiot. He did say World Cup squad 

34 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

But didn't make the squad for said world cup because he wasn't good enough, zombie baws

Clear enough to me.

Just now, kenny131 said:

Ffs now the whole of falkirks support is on spoiling my fun

If by spoiling your fun, you mean backing up the assertion that you're a dribbling moron, then you would be correct.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

If by spoiling your fun, you mean backing up the assertion that you're a dribbling moron, then you would be correct.

I feel a bit guilty pointing and laughing at this one, he is obviously not right in the head or 12 years old.

Edited by Bohemian