Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

On 12/23/2018 at 17:07, The_Kincardine said:

Referencing my November post.  I set 15 points as an optimistic target and we've gained 11 to date.  We've a tough fixture coming up preceded by a game against Hibs.  The optimist in me still thinks we're on for 15 pts.

Today tales us one more point closer to 15.  A win in our next game will see us there.

22 minutes ago, Romeo said:

emoji23.png

15 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Morelos to be sold for good money in January.

Gerrard recognising that without him all hope is lost, leaves saying his ambitions aren't being matched.

You two posting on another Rangers thread?  Have you sorted out your grammatical differences?

53 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Have you sorted out your grammatical differences?

26 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, the difference concerns his deficient grasp.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:
26 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

By "his" you mean "yours" I assume .

MT and the idiot Romeo arguing over my use of grammar on a Rangers thread.

No wonder P&B is going down the shitter.

17 minutes ago, Romeo said:
40 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

By "his" you mean "yours" I assume .

Nah.

His use of parentheses was flawed, but 'his' was correct as it referred to Gerrard.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Gerrard.
Positives- lots of experience, won a champions league, great press conferences, good contacts, is ambitious.
Negatives - has signed a lot of shite players, can't change a game during the game, doesn't seem to think that managing rangers is a big thing, doesn't hold a great record, not great at seeing out points with 5 mins to go.

2 minutes ago, TheLad said:

doesn't seem to think that managing rangers is a big thing

Why would he?  He's not managing a big club.  They're only big in Scotland.  No where else.  

Why would he?  He's not managing a big club.  They're only big in Scotland.  No where else.  
That's the only country where I live and they play in front of a lot of fans and every game is on tv.

Plus, if he has that mentality, it's maybe why he is struggling and will not be a top manager.

Aye so you think they're a big club.  People from other countries don't.  Because they aren't.

13th highest attendance in Europe. Makes them ‘big’ in some sense. Yes we all hate Rangers but to deny them being a big club is just daft. IMO