Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well I'll reserve 'pouting' until the next time you (pl) need smelling salts.

Neither of us dismissed 'the events' - such as they were.  We dismissed your (pl) reaction to them.  My more substantive point remains: You and your coterie of menopausal harpies trivialise the 'sectarianism' debate by having coordinated hot flushes for pretty innocuous reasons.

Sectarianism and misogyny.

Gosh.

5 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Because we can.

You can also post on the thread of the club you support but, despite multiple posts on this thread, you don't appear to have posted on it since last Thursday?

Are you a Hibs fan or an Anti-Rangers fan?...... :)

1 minute ago, thepundit said:

You can also post on the thread of the club you support but, despite multiple posts on this thread, you don't appear to have posted on it since last Thursday?

Are you a Hibs fan or an Anti-Rangers fan?...... :)

Offt fail right there. I've posted on our match thread from the weekend and loads of Scotland threads, nice try though......:)

12 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Offt fail right there. I've posted on our match thread from the weekend and loads of Scotland threads, nice try though......:)

So you haven't posted on the dedicated Hibs thread then.

Just thought you may have posted on it. You know, because you can. :)

Are you a Hibs fan or an Anti-Rangers fan?...... [emoji4]

I'm both a hibs fan and an anti rangers fan. And I love every minute of it

I'm intrigued as to how the pundit knows TGIG hasn't posted on the Hibs thread since last Thursday. Thats some severely obsessed behaviour right there.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm intrigued as to how the pundit knows TGIG hasn't posted on the Hibs thread since last Thursday. Thats some severely obsessed behaviour right there.

That there's a search function which is easier than Catherine the Great after a night on the Jägerbombs has always been a mystery to the diddies.

Edited by The_Kincardine

14 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I'm both a hibs fan and an anti rangers fan.

Fair enough. Odd though, especially when the team you hate aren't even your rivals. Probably jealousy.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm intrigued as to how the pundit knows TGIG hasn't posted on the Hibs thread since last Thursday.

It took me about 30 seconds.

3 minutes ago, WFAANW said:

Why did the **** let their club die?

We tried but the Ps&Ds won't let us...you and yours keep treating us as the same club.

You'll see this on Saturday.  The Piggery will be full to the gunwales of braying, ugly grey and green morons who think we're a new club.

Edited by The_Kincardine