Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

41 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Did you see the decisions in that game and in the games  after?

You'd think with a crystal ball Gerrard would've won a league title by now.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

You'd think with a crystal ball Gerrard would've won a league title by now.

Still getting to grips with Scottish football.

I never expected it this year anyway

Must admit thought we might got our name on a cup though

Happy with money made in Europe though

SFA to sanction Sevco for stealing from Dundee.

Scott Arfield has heaped praise on Glen Kamara and admits Rangers pulled off the "steal of the Century" in landing him for just £50,000.
The midfielder joined the Ibrox side in January from Dundee after he had previously signed a pre-contract with the club.
The Finland star has quickly become a fan's favourite since breaking into the Rangers team and Arfield is delighted to see him make a name for himself.
Kamara's introduction has freed the Canada captain to move further forward into a more attacking role that has seen him score four goals in his last five games, leading to the April player of the month award.

But it was the former Arsenal youth player that he wanted to lavish praise on as he admitted competition for places in the middle of the park is pushing everyone forward.
He told Ladbrokes: "Glen for 50k is the biggest steal of the century. He's come in and he's took to life. In terms of coming from Dundee with no expectation on him but in terms of how he plays the expectation arises because he's such a good footballer and he's kept that going.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

SFA to sanction Sevco for stealing from Dundee.

Scott Arfield has heaped praise on Glen Kamara and admits Rangers pulled off the "steal of the Century" in landing him for just £50,000.
The midfielder joined the Ibrox side in January from Dundee after he had previously signed a pre-contract with the club.
The Finland star has quickly become a fan's favourite since breaking into the Rangers team and Arfield is delighted to see him make a name for himself.
Kamara's introduction has freed the Canada captain to move further forward into a more attacking role that has seen him score four goals in his last five games, leading to the April player of the month award.

But it was the former Arsenal youth player that he wanted to lavish praise on as he admitted competition for places in the middle of the park is pushing everyone forward.
He told Ladbrokes: "Glen for 50k is the biggest steal of the century. He's come in and he's took to life. In terms of coming from Dundee with no expectation on him but in terms of how he plays the expectation arises because he's such a good footballer and he's kept that going.

Kamara has been excellent and looks like he's been playing in our midfield for years.  Arfield has also come on to a game since the start of April.  Good to see.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Kamara has been excellent and looks like he's been playing in our midfield for years.  Arfield has also come on to a game since the start of April.  Good to see.

Kamara was meant to have Celtic and Bayern Leverkusen  scouting him

So fact he looks like a top player is no suprise think there was a few English teams intersted to

Money in the bank for us in a few years if he keeps progessing

Will easilly end up playing for a EPL team especially if he stands out in the European games and against Celtic 

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

1 hour ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Kamara was meant to have Celtic and Bayern Leverkusen  scouting him

So fact he looks like a top player is no suprise think there was a few English teams intersted to

Money in the bank for us in a few years if he keeps progessing

Will easilly end up playing for a EPL team especially if he stands out in the European games and against Celtic 

Well I'm just happy to see him play for us and develop next season after he's had a full pre season.  He can only improve.  Despite his national team he's only 23...

Good to see you talking about football because, to be frank, you're making a bit of a fanny of yourself running about the boards and posting the same shite on various threads.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Well I'm just happy to see him play for us and develop next season after he's had a full pre season.  He can only improve.  Despite his national team he's only 23...

Good to see you talking about football because, to be frank, you're making a bit of a fanny of yourself running about the boards and posting the same shite on various threads.

I am not I am taking issue with a twat talking shit about me who can't take a bit of banter

Crying to the mods trying to get me banned

And it's got nothing to do with you either

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

you're making a bit of a fanny of yourself

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I am not

Oh yes you are. 

As for 'nothing to do with me'?  You're the very one who said, in effect, that Rangers fans should support each other.  Tricky when even the most brain-dead diddies, who can barely string a sentence together, are laughing at you and queuing up to rip the pish out of you.

So just stop being a fucking embarrassment.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Oh yes you are. 

As for 'nothing to do with me'?  You're the very one who said, in effect, that Rangers fans should support each other.  Tricky when even the most brain-dead diddies, who can barely string a sentence together, are laughing at you and queuing up to rip the pish out of you.

I am dyslexic and I've been editing my spelling

And I said that to another person

Sort your life out mate first

Before trying to give advice to others

Oh yes you are. 
You should have told him that on any of his previous few accounts.

7 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

I am dyslexic and I've been editing my spelling

And I said that to another person

Sort your life out mate first

Before trying to give advice to others

You are a weapons grade rocket. 

11 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Dreary fucking me.  Screeds of utter pish in the past 24 hours and more diddies than you'd see at a Playboy Mansions pool party.

Football news!  Stevie G has been talking to a Rennes CB who is out of contract next month:

I'm sure he'd be our first Mozambican - and it's always good to get players from our delightful Commonwealth.  I think Arfield's the only (non-British) Commonwealth player on our books at the moment.

He's been pictured meeting the gaffer in the Mozambican press:

Mexer.jpg.e388a1603ce0cee5b13f5df1208c4388.jpg

Seems like a prudent bosman signing.

Just now, Merkland Red said:

I dunno, you seem sufficiently bammed up to me.

I would need need to be bothered for it to work though

And I am not bothered just laugh at how many useless trolls in here

Who think there special when there not just wee geeks and nerds

Trying to be big men

Laughble really