Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

4 hours ago, bennett said:

You're my 4th favourite hibs fan these days.

33 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

OK...have to ask...top 3?

3 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I think Rangers will struggle to finish above Celtic,  Aberdeen and Hearts come seasons end, the. 

I admire your ardency, Jaggy, but that's hardly a list of Ben's Top 3 Hibs fans, old bean.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

OK...have to ask...top 3?

Bennett's all ti e greatest ibs fans...

3. Wee Fraser, cheeky wee kunt that he is.

2. Lofarl, great avatar and unlike a lot of hibees thinks that Celtic fans are fannies

1. King Dom, like a modern day Fonzy sauntering around the forum dishing oot wise words of wisdom.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

2. Lofarl, great avatar and unlike a lot of hibees thinks that Celtic fans are fannies

1. King Dom, like a modern day Fonzy sauntering around the forum dishing oot wise words of wisdom.

OK I'll have a go:

1. MD.  Can barely string a sentence together but has destroyed us by the clever use of GIFs.

2. TGIG/Alan Stubbs/Hibeesbounce.  Same person same posts.

3. King Dom.  Can sometimes pass as a sentient person.  Not a bad achievement.

Bennett kens.

OK I'll have a go:

1. MD.  Can barely string a sentence together but has destroyed us by the clever use of GIFs.

2. TGIG/Alan Stubbs/Hibeesbounce.  Same person same posts.

3. King Dom.  Can sometimes pass as a sentient person.  Not a bad achievement.

Clearly pished.

There's a few Hibs posters on here that are actually alright but I don't get the obsession with Rangers all of a sudden.

Is it because of the Scottish Cup win? A trophy we'll win countless times but won't value if it doesn't come along with the league championship?....

On 9/6/2016 at 13:09, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

We all know 8mile is revolting we don't need to humour him by replying. FWIW I dislike celtic as much as rangers, there's obviously a bit more of a rivalry with the **** with our paths crossing recently.

5 minutes ago, thepundit said:

There's a few Hibs posters on here that are actually alright but I don't get the obsession with Rangers all of a sudden.

Is it because of the Scottish Cup win? A trophy we'll win countless times but won't value if it doesn't come along with the league championship?....

The wee Clyde fan tried to summarise it, as I quoted above. I welcome The Hibees on our threads.  They are a refreshing change to the usual torn-faced, dismal, drama queens who suck the life out of P&B.

Win countless times? You'll need to win it for a first time m8

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

Remember that time you went in huff because we thought it was our best chance to win The Cup :lol: 

Turned out we were right :) 

6 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Win countless times? You'll need to win it for a first time m8

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Remember that time you went in huff because we thought it was our best chance to win The Cup :lol:

^^^jointly in the huff at not being in Ben's Top 4.

6 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Turned out we were right :) 

Haha, it was your best chance. Nothing to do with Rangers, but more the fact you actually got to a final.

But if you don't win the league it's a hollow victory. You probably won't understand that.

1 hour ago, thepundit said:

Haha, it was your best chance. Nothing to do with Rangers, but more the fact you actually got to a final.

But if you don't win the league it's a hollow victory. You probably won't understand that.

Trying telling these thousands of Hibs fans it was hollow :lol: 

image.jpeg