Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

On 05/10/2019 at 07:56, Dindeleux said:

ETA - Socially responsible role models.

Children there too. These people have no social responsibility.

What a car crash of a video.

Sad thing is, the clown who put it on Twitter is giving them publicity, there will be a lot of people who will find this hilarious and will be a lot of social media shares too.

7 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

They even fooled the hotel with it

IMG_7224.jpg

Fingers crossed that this couple have some responsible employers and they start off married life unemployed.

Saying that I see it was in Northern Ireland though, they’ll probably knight them.

14 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Yours to lose now lads. As about 3 millions of us on here predicted; Lennon at Celtic means a Rangers league win.

Very early days still. We have 4 away games out of the next 5 league games. Have to see where we are then.

1 minute ago, Snafu said:

Top of the table in the early stages of last season were you not?

We topped the league in early December after beating Hearts and before that round of games was completed. 

We've certainly never been top with equal games played since 2011.

On 28/09/2019 at 20:04, The_Kincardine said:

I see that the dididies are taking our home win today so well that they are starting a thread about it.

On top of last week's "Dear Stewart Milne" thread created after we pumped The Sheep 5-0 I see we now have a new thread created after we pumped The Accies by the same score.

The common denominator?  The diddies' big team shipping points - first to Hibs and then to Livi.

Aye, two cheeks right enough...

On top of last week's "Dear Stewart Milne" thread created after we pumped The Sheep 5-0 I see we now have a new thread created after we pumped The Accies by the same score.
The common denominator?  The diddies' big team shipping points - first to Hibs and then to Livi.

Ooft you’re struggling badly these days

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You think that your team is hated more than the other lot...........aye, you’re probably right. But it’s close.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

You think that your team is hated more than the other lot...........aye, you’re probably right. But it’s close.

Rangers being hated more doesn't bother me one jot.

I'm simply amused by you and your fellow diddies.  I know, when you're not in full raging mode, that you're quite a decent poster (and are older than me) so you must see the "Sellick drop points and diddies create a thread about it" connection.

I'm simply amused by you and your fellow diddies.  I know, when you're not in full raging mode, that you're quite a decent poster (and are older than me) so you must see the "Sellick drop points and diddies create a thread about it" connection.

Take a day off

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The only time I’m fully raging is when my grandkids spill something on our carpet.