Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

1 hour ago, The DA said:

Don't pretend Celtic fans wouldn't react in exactly the same way if the situations were reversed.

But the situation isn’t reversed though is it? Whataboutery doesn’t change the current reality

Edited by Jinky67

54 minutes ago, Romeo said:

About time somebody said it mate.

Not like United have any skin in this game and may have acted differently in other circumstances.

No way man...

United don't have any 'hatred and vitriol' towards either arse-cheek.  Not even towards our city neighbours.  It's a game.

15 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

He doesn’t, nor does any other Rangers fan.

The hatred and vitriol they have for all things Celtic consumes them to the point conceding anything to Celtic is completely beyond them,  no matter how idiotic and desperate it makes them look.

Animated GIF

Part of me hoping that Rangers evidence is an email from the SPFL saying they will pay them 50m USD in return for a yes vote to the league ending resolution.

Of course the email will begin 'Dear Mr Rangers', have several spelling mistakes and be traced to an IP address in Somalia.

9 minutes ago, The DA said:

Are they really not going to supply their dossier until AFTER the clubs have approved an EGM?

Aye, but it doesnt really matter because approval for the General Meeting has (afaik) already de facto happened - they only need 3 clubs to 'ok' it.

They could release it today.

Its the "dangling on a string, tantalising everyone" pish that is so am dram and smacks of them having hee haw.

Edited by Green Day

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Aye, but it doesnt really matter because approval for the General Meeting has (afaik) already de facto happened - they only need 3 clubs to 'ok' it.

They could release it today.

Its the "dangling on a string, tantalising everyone" pish that is so am dram and smacks of them having hee haw.

I'm assuming they've got backing from Hearts and Partick (maybe Dundee).  I wonder if they've seen the evidence or are they just stamping their feet?

1 minute ago, The DA said:

I'm assuming they've got backing from Hearts and Partick (maybe Dundee).  I wonder if they've seen the evidence or are they just stamping their feet?

No idea who the clubs are, but there were a few (hearts, dons, falkirk) who gave the impression of sooking the blue boaby.

Budge, to be fair has asked to see the evidence as soon as poss.

7 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Sevco have got f*ck all evidence of anything except their own arrogance. 

You can almost here them cry;

"You can't do this to us! We are the Rangers! We make the rules here!"

Reply?

Yes, they can , no you are not and oh no you don't.

Life must suck for sevco - get used to it.