The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've noticed quite a few people mentioning lack of striking options for you guys this season.

I'm sure a few Rovers fans told you about that problem of his when he signed for you though?

He had us go into the season with Mark Stewart, attacking midfielder Craig Wighton and Winger Grant Anderson being played up front until we brought in Jon Daly Mid-September( I'm sure).

Ray does keep looking for re-inforcements after the window shuts though, as McKinnon brought Daly, Robertson and Davo in after the window shut I'm sure. Could be wrong though.

4 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

Fucking raging at that signing.

However Congratulations to Dundee United for beating Hibs to the Ladbrokes Championship title.

Dundee United - Ladbrokes Championship Winners 2016/2017

Andrew Shinnie >>>>> Tony Andreu

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Tony Andreu fucking hates Dundee

Just thought I'd be the first to say it. 

Felt good.

He can hate Dundee as much as he likes, the fact is he won't be playing against us unless we're drawn together in the Scottish Cup due to the fact that we're a league above you. This is because Dundee FC relegated Dundee Utd at Dens.

Justin Johnson has signed on loan at York City.

Very weird move

Not weird in the slightest. Signs for a manager that (stupidly)rates him, and moves down to a level where he might get a game. I'm just surprised he wasn't handed a free transfer.

Archived