The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

2 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Does anyone else get pissed off when the stewards try to time it so they walk up each row in a synchronised fashion round the stadium? Every week I get more annoyed by it.

We asked the one who does it, near us. He said that he'd never seen anything suspicious in the years he's done it, and they do it 10 times a match

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Did Utd win the league at Dens; yes or no?

United won at Dens to accrue the final points required in order to secure the title. Dundee won at Dens in a result which meant it was mathematically impossible for us to overcome the points deficit at the bottom of the league.

So, for ease, I'm willing to accept that, in 1983, we won the League at Dens, and last season, we got relegated at the end of the 38 game league season.

;)

13 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

United won at Dens to accrue the final points required in order to secure the title. Dundee won at Dens in a result which meant it was mathematically impossible for us to overcome the points deficit at the bottom of the league.

So, for ease, I'm willing to accept that, in 1983, we won the League at Dens, and last season, we got relegated at the end of the 38 game league season.

;)

54623833.jpg

12 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Why have we travelled back in time to May 2016 all of a sudden? We've got a Championship season to focus on, less of this shit please.

7 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Good point. If we are going to go back in time, let's go back to May 2010. That was a good month.

But yeah, I agree, let's focus on whats to come rather than history.

That's right my dayglo friends, concentrate on the championship! I will go back to the top league forum, just popped in for the day, I was worried about you all having meltdowns.

Till next time, cheerio! 

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

I make that Johnny, Dee Man and Fabcab that have failed to address my previous question

Excellent stuffemoji38.png

Thought I had answered all Dundees achievements were before my time. Shows how far ahead of United Dundee were though that United only recently caught up!

22 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

We were relegated ue to poor management, leadership and results over the season. Dundee did not relegate United.

What a fool.

Total fool.

Dundee fans, eh? Making shit up as per usual.

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Of course we did. We officially won it at dens and we were officially relegated at dens. 

It's not difficult. Calm down, it's Friday.

Awkward.

Archived