The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Reverend Maynard said:

Ha ha ha ha , no mate, I'll let it stand as a testament to my inability to type/ re-check what I post. To  be fair I may need my eyes tested soon.

You'll be a happy man today, Hartley has the fans backing now do you think? 

Yip, two huge results for the city, taking us ever closer to the inevitable derby play-off.

I don't know if any of you ever look at the Statto site but his projections show us finishing 1 point behind Hibs - 69 points to 68.   I believe United are a bit more brittle than Hibs and that we might drop a few points that Statto doesn't expect us to, but it's still looking like a tight finish.

He also has Dumbarton and Dunfermline tied at the bottom on 33 points.

BTW check his forecast for the Premiership.  Look who's finishing fifth.

I don't know if any of you ever look at the Statto site but his projections show us finishing 1 point behind Hibs - 69 points to 68.   I believe United are a bit more brittle than Hibs and that we might drop a few points that Statto doesn't expect us to, but it's still looking like a tight finish.

He also has Dumbarton and Dunfermline tied at the bottom on 33 points.

BTW check his forecast for the Premiership.  Look who's finishing fifth.

The way I've read it shows the fun bottom with Ross county in play-off place. Am I reading it wrong dude?

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

It's all a cunning plan to meet you c***s in the play off and keep you DOON⬇

If you were a betting man, would you put your money on the side that had spent the whole season losing games, albeit to stronger sides, or the lower league side that had been racking up the points and have that winning feeling?

3 minutes ago, The DA said:

If you were a betting man, would you put your money on the side that had spent the whole season losing games, albeit to stronger sides, or the lower league side that had been racking up the points and have that winning feeling?

I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself, m8.

Archived