The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Team against Blackpool this afternoon - Zwick, Dillon, Durnan, Trialist, Dixon, Murdoch, Fraser, Johnson, Trialist, Obadeyi and Murray .

We are losing 2-0 after 40 minutes.

Crashing back down to earth to reality, one trialist is Zubar, who would be the other?

Crashing back down to earth to reality, one trialist is Zubar, who would be the other?

I was hoping for an unbeaten pre-season but now everything is turning to shit. Not sure who the other trialist might be, I've lost track of the names being thrown about.

Just now, stumigoo said:

I was hoping for an unbeaten pre-season but now everything is turning to shit. Not sure who the other trialist might be, I've lost track of the names being thrown about.

It's doomed, we're done, we'll never make it out of the league if we can't beat Blackpool, McKinnon oot. :P

1 minute ago, stumigoo said:

A few changes for the second half - Zwick,Toshney, Donaldson, Trialist, Robson, Ballantyne, Telfer, Coote, Trialist, Spittal and Trialist.

Trialist playing in three different positions? Bold.

8 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Ive heard that one of the trialists is a dutch striker. Hopefully he will be a bit more successful than our last couple of dutch imports :lol:

Justin Johnson is Dutch so at least he has kept things reasonably respectable. As long as any Dutch player is more Dijkstra than Benneker I'll be happy. 

Archived