The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark Kerr had the cigars out for us last season sitting in midfield and covering the defence. Him next to Murdoch will be pretty similar to Kerr/Vaulks for us - an experienced player who is decent on the ball but doesn't quite have the same legs to go box to box next to an athlete. Good signing, they should complement each other well.

Another striker needed I think but that's not a bad starting XI for this level.

29 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Dixon looked very good against brechin (I know)when playing higher up park with a bit more freedom.

He will be brilliant this year.

This.

Really impressed with him and I hope he plays tomorrow

Don't see Cammy smith playing right up top but rather in the no 10 role so it should be fraser who he'll be competing with.

Delighted to hear he can play anywhere in the front four of I'm assuming a 4-2-3-1, as you say gives Fraser a kick up the arse as well as another option up top.

Curious to hear who this 'exceptional footballer' is we've tied up in TBS' sex dungeon. I'm assuming some has-been or some young foreign chap.

Delighted to hear he can play anywhere in the front four of I'm assuming a 4-2-3-1, as you say gives Fraser a kick up the arse as well as another option up top.

Curious to hear who this 'exceptional footballer' is we've tied up in TBS' sex dungeon. I'm assuming some has-been or some young foreign chap.

It's faissal that was at dumfermline.

Archived